Secret Santa 2018

Comments

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    Package arrived!  I'll open it Christmas Day :clap:   It's a nice size box and I'm spending my time wondering WTF is in there!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • :( Didn't get my  package, hopefuly it got tied up in mail delivery, and if not...oh well..my receiver loved her gift, and as the saying goes..it's better to give then receive...MERRY CHRITMAS :)
  • lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    I received my package from @Fifthelement the other day. It is awesome! I love it so much. Thank you for everything! We already put the ornament on the tree, and animals have enjoyed their toys! I’m going to take the calendar and put it up at my desk at work. :-) Cheers, Merry Christmas, and all the best for a Happy New Year!!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    I received my package from @Fifthelement the other day. It is awesome! I love it so much. Thank you for everything! We already put the ornament on the tree, and animals have enjoyed their toys! I’m going to take the calendar and put it up at my desk at work. :-) Cheers, Merry Christmas, and all the best for a Happy New Year!!
    Yay!  I’m so glad it made it in time.  With me sending it late due to the postal strike, I wasn’t sure it would.  Merry Christmas to you and the family.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    :( Didn't get my  package, hopefuly it got tied up in mail delivery, and if not...oh well..my receiver loved her gift, and as the saying goes..it's better to give then receive...MERRY CHRITMAS :)
    Hi Cfdbeertime- you’re package is on its way! I was hoping it would arrive in time- so don’t give up hope! 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    awesome gifts!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Gift received!! Could not be any happier! I asked for something my kids and I can do together - this is way awesome! Way generous! Thank you! So sweet! So thoughtful! THANK YOU!!!! XOXO

Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Mahalo for the great gifts, Trisha 😊
    Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • My package says delivered! Enjoy :):) 
    I've been saving it for Christmas Day, but I have to work till 6 :bawling:   Can't wait to get home and open it!
    So cool to see what everyone received.  I have not yet received mine.  Will post when it arrives.  Merry Christmas everyone!
  • LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    edited December 2018
    So cool to see what everyone received.  I have not yet received mine.  Will post when it arrives.  Merry Christmas everyone!
    It’s coming 😃
    Post edited by LF55358 on
  • VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Gift received!! Could not be any happier! I asked for something my kids and I can do together - this is way awesome! Way generous! Thank you! So sweet! So thoughtful! THANK YOU!!!! XOXO

I was hoping you had a blu-ray player ...
    LF55358 said:
    It’s coming 😃
    Yay!  I’m sure the mail strike had nothing to do with the delay. ;)  S/.

Tbh, I would have been surprised if had arrived on time.
  • DawnOfCatsDawnOfCats Newfoundland, Canada Posts: 3
    My package says delivered! Enjoy :):) 
    I've been saving it for Christmas Day, but I have to work till 6 :bawling:   Can't wait to get home and open it!
    Yay!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas despite having to work :) 
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    My package arrived Christmas Eve but I'm just now getting around to posting a pic.  :blush:
    I got a nice package of PJ swag!

Thanks, Elena!  I'm wearing the tee shirt today!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • CherylACherylA South Suburbs of Chicago Posts: 23
    My gift arrived before Xmas, but i have been so busy I'm that I'm just getting to post it now! A whole box of PJ Boston 2018 baseball cards!!  This year's Fenway night 2 was the first time I ever traveled to see PJ so Boston has a special place in my heart! Thank you Jon (JM257932)! Now do I open all of them or just a few at a time? Hmmm...
    Finally! Wrigley 2016, night 1 and night 2
  • CherylACherylA South Suburbs of Chicago Posts: 23
    Rachael Rose (giselle74) I mailed you gift on December 15th. I hope you received it and like it!
    Finally! Wrigley 2016, night 1 and night 2
  • My Secret Santa is AMAZING!   I can't even imagine what it took to make this gift.   Thank you thank you thank you!!  On a side note we HAD to look up the history of Bakeapple, fascinating stuff  ;)

DawnOfCats said:
    My package says delivered! Enjoy :):) 
    Yay!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas despite having to work :) 

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    I am speechless!  Thanks so much Dave!  What an amazing and thoughtful package. I love it all!!!  Peace Love and Pearl Jam :heart:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Some very cool and thoughtful gifts. Excited to see what I get.
  • Just checked tracking on my package & was pleasantly surprised to learn it made it on Christmas eve!! I wasn't late after all ;) I Am anxious to confirm my recipient actually got it...
  • Yayaya..SecretSanta arrived this morning🤗🤗🎅🎅Wow wow wow..over joyed with the gifts!
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Nice! What's that avocado? Ornament? 
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Still waiting...maybe on Saint Sylvester's Day...?

• Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I've been tracking the package I shipped and it looks like it's traveling around in circles.  I think it's going to go to the North Pole and back before it's delivered.  :anguished:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • You people treated each other very nicely.

I'm glad I poked my nose in this thread.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Yayaya..SecretSanta arrived this morning🤗🤗🎅🎅Wow wow wow..over joyed with the gifts!
    So happy it made it to you- only a few days off of Christmas- so not too bad. I’m happy you liked everything. Happy new year!
    Shocker of shocks, it’s an hour later and I am still dumbfounded, but Canada Post just delivered a parcel to me.  To my door!  On Sunday!!!!  I’ve got the vapours just thinking about that miracle.  Anyway, on to the important stuff . . .  Thank you Lonnie!  Minnesota Chocolate!  A hand-made shot glass!  A Minnesota fridge magnet!  And the pièce de résistance, a coffee table book about First Avenue.  A chronicle of Minnesota’s premiere music venue.  I am so grateful.  I adore the enclosed card as well.  Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and your family.

I also want to thank Dimi for organising secret Santa again.  It is appreciated.  Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and to everyone who participated this year.  
  • I wanted to extend a huge thank you to Sue for the awesome Secret Santa gift this year!  I'm obsessed with my "keep f***ing going" bracelet, and I must admit that I love sloths!  I can't wait to try the "magic mushroom" vegetable spice powder.  All the gifts were awesome, and your cat is very fancy :)  What a cutie!  Thanks again!!!  I also want to thank Dimi for continuing to organize Secret Santa.  It's always SO much fun!  Happy holidays and all the best for 2019 everyone!