Options

Accomodation in Marseille

negationistnegationist Posts: 237
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Was just wondering if anyone could help me out about accomodation in Marseille. Need to find somewhere cheap, like a youth hostel or something. Found 3 on the net, Jane Vialle Youth Hostel, Marseille-Bonneveine AJ and Chateau de Bois - Luzy. Tried to contact them as they don't do bookings on the internet. As my french is far from great and none of the receptionists could speak much english, had a difficult time communicating. Got the impression that the only way to book a bed was by fax. Sounded a bit odd to me, so if anyone has any pointers i'd be very happy to hear from someone. Date fast approaching so any help soon would be most welcome.

Thanks.
If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MargaMarga Posts: 15
    Hi
    I can´t help u with a hostel because I couldn´t find one either. I´m staying in New Select Hotel, it's about 2,5 km from the Dome.
    12/4/05 - Rio de Janeiro
    9/9/06 - Marseille
    9/11/06 - Paris
    I always wanted to go to Rio... like a picture in a sunny day... (EV)
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    several people on the french forum said theyy'll be sleeping on the beach (which will be fine if the weather is ok..should be at this time of the year with a duvet...but this days you can never tell).

If you provide me with all the details of when/where/what number you want (sorry, but I've spend too much time planning my own travelling around to do any more research), I'll be happy to give them a call for you and be the interpreter (I'm French).

MSN/PM me.