Happy Early Birthday, Eddie Vedder!!

Happy Birthday to you and your beautiful band!  I've learned so much from coming to this Tenclub for 15 plus years, even more by being a fan for 25 plus years.  Your beautiful fans have taught me well and helped shape my life.  Love to all and a Merry Christmas :)

Comments

• If you want to be first then you have to do it 3 days early!!!

HB EV
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    edited December 2018
    If you want to be first then you have to do it 3 days early!!!

HB EV
    There's a list for wishing Ed a happy birthday. I have had number 69 on the back of my hand since February.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Poncier said:

HB EV
    There's a list for wishing Ed a happy birthday. I have had number 69 on the back of my hand since February.
    Yeah, sorry about misinterpreting that. It was quite close to Valentine's Day, so I may have been overly amorous.

Please apologize to your wife as well.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY JEFF AMENT!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    dankind said:
    Poncier said:

HB EV
    Yeah, sorry about misinterpreting that. It was quite close to Valentine's Day, so I may have been overly amorous.

Please apologize to your wife as well.
    Eh, its cool. Was pretty cold that day so a little body heat was welcome.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    edited December 2018
    +20!!!!!! :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024