Full Album Shows

Hello folks, the next Live On 4 Legs episode will be decided by the listeners and fans! I've put together a poll featuring 5 shows where the band played albums in full. Turin '06 (Avocado) Moline '14 (No Code) Milwaukee '14 (Yield) Philly '16 (Ten) and Toronto '16 (Binaural). To vote for the show you wanna hear, click the link below! And no ballot stuffing!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12KHHqH4QlIsF6NO1w00hk4C3_kv6lLkoPfHZvSJGTIc

Thanks everyone! Good luck!

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I vote that there is never a full album show again!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    mcgruff10 said:
    After they do the Vitalogy show and they actually do a 10 minute Foxey and make half the fans leave crying in terror. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• mcgruff10 said:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 217
    Why not include Greenville? I was at it and Moline and Milwaukee and would rank them in that order.
    PB11041 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    After they do the Vitalogy show and they actually do a 10 minute Foxey and make half the fans leave crying in terror. 
    lol, that would be epic!!!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Voted for Pearl Jam, because it's the outlier date-wise.
  • tusevun said:
    Why not include Greenville? I was at it and Moline and Milwaukee and would rank them in that order.
    We’ve covered Vs. era shows a lot lately so most of our topics would be redundant.
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    mcgruff10 said:
    Ahhhhh you’re just upset you were at a wedding instead of that philly show! Lol 
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Worst part of that story is that the couple is already divorced!!!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited December 2018
    When they did it in 2006 with Pearl Jam it felt the freshest (outside of them doing Ten in order in the early 90s) due to the album being just released and they seemed proud of their album.

Doing it with old albums now feels like when they brought back the Stickman for merch.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

HA ... That really stinks
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Jeez. That didn't last long! 
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    When they did it in 2006 with Pearl Jam it felt the freshest (outside of them doing Ten in order in the early 90s) due to the album being just released and they seemed proud of their album.

Doing it with old albums now feels like when they brought back the Stickman for merch.
    At least they only did it once as opposed to touring for an entire album. 
    Wait a sec, what am I saying???? I'd love to go to a show knowing that I'd get to hear Ten, Vs, Vitalogy, etc. in their entirety! I love those albums!!! Bring on the residencies!!!!!!
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    rummy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Jeez. That didn't last long! 

Wow. that's bad Karma getting married during PJ touring season or college football season. Just don't know why people insist on this.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'd sue them for damages.  I had to miss July 11, 2003 due to a wedding.  I told my wife that I should not have to commit to a couple that was so obviously not going to stick together.  I was wrong, but I stand by the reasoning of my case.

Voted for Pearl Jam, because it's the outlier date-wise.
    Same.  And 2006 tour is a bit underrated in the boots category.  The mixes of some shows are not as sharp, but the playing is stellar and set-lists were interesting along the way.   Even early shows on the tour got some good bust outs.

• D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,765
    Just an FYI, the poster for the Toronto 2016 " Binaural" that you posted is from night 2.  They played Binaural start to finish on night one.  I understand why as the night one poster is terrible.
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
    PB11041 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'd sue them for damages.  I had to miss July 11, 2003 due to a wedding.  I told my wife that I should not have to commit to a couple that was so obviously not going to stick together.  I was wrong, but I stand by the reasoning of my case.
    We settled out of court. 
  • Voted for Pearl Jam, because it's the outlier date-wise.
    Same.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,307
    Listening to Philly Ten show on anniversary today..can happily say I saw the last 3 album shows and I'm fine if they don't do anymore