FS: Ten sampler set and various vinyl *Make and offer!

juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
edited December 2018 in Lost Dogs
Ten sampler set, very mint, I played the black one once.....$600 
Sevens boxset, opened to see colors, never played $175 
PJ FYE No Code & Yield singles, sealed, $45
PJ FYE Binaural, Riot Act, Avocado Singles $60
Free Ride 7” clear vinyl $50
Mad Seadon 7” Locomotive, black vinyl *SOLD!
Cake Vinyl Boxset from RSD, opened and unplayed $600
QOTSA EMEK Foil print 10/31/14 $450
Oasis Time Flies 1994-2009 Boxset *SOLD!
Shadow 10” unplayed $35

Cant buy what i want cause its free....
Post edited by juddboz80 on

Comments

• MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Nice!  I wish I had the cash for that Ten sampler vinyl set.  Good luck with your sells.
  • nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    Wow that's an awesome price for the singles set
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    pm sent for mad season and oasis...
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    nuzzer1 said:
    pm sent for mad season and oasis...
    Sold
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
    I'll get the Ten set.
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
  • rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 974
    What year were the FYE 7" singles released?
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20
    I think this year, I’m not sure
    Items purchased are shipped, check your inbox for tracking info! Thank you!!!
    Back up, make and offer if something is too high!
  • manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Bump for a great seller. Buy with confidence. My items arrived minty fresh and threw in extra. Grab this stuff while still available!! 
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
    great guy...bump!
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    I unfortunately have to share a negative experience I've had with @juddboz80 regarding this sale thread. Messaged him in December to express interest in the poster since I was at that show. Wasn't ready to act before the holidays but wanted circle back and touch base after Christmas if still available. Judd said absolutely. Judd messaged me a short time later saying someone had made him an offer but was not at the show and he wanted to help me out. He made me an offer, which he said was the same amount he paid for it the week after the show and said he would hold it for me since I was at the show and I was the first to contact him about the poster. I replied that I was definitely in, thanking him for his consideration with the offer, and asking how soon he needed the money. I even included pics from the show and of my ticket stub for validity purposes. He did not respond to that message until my next message. Messaged him on 12/27, asking if the offer still stood and letting him know that I was ready to act. Judd replied the offer still stood for me, and I offered to pay an additional $30 above his total offer to me via PayPal goods & services to cover fees and shipping/insurance so he would recover the entire original amount he spent. I sent the money that day (12/27) and I still have not received the poster, four weeks later. 

Here's the timeline: 
    12/27/18: Contacted Judd to see if his offer still stood and he replied that yes, his offer to me still stood. Sent the $$$ and Judd confirmed it as received. Judd said there was a chance he could ship the same day and if not, it would go out tomorrow (12/28). I said tomorrow (12/28) was fine.
    1/3: After a week of radio silence, I message Judd asking for a shipping/tracking update.
    1/10: A full week after my 1/3 inquiry, Judd finally gets back to me saying that things have been crazy with him and that the package was shipped yesterday (1/9), along with a "sorry it took so long to ship gift" so I have two packages coming. He said the tracking number was in his truck and that he would get it when he got home that night. No follow up message with a tracking number was sent.
    1/11: I follow up the next morning politely asking for the tracking number again.
    1/17: After another week of radio silence, I kindly request an update on shipping/tracking for a third time. I mention in my message to Judd that I am registered for USPS Informed Delivery, and have been checking daily since I sent the money to see if a new package tracking number is logged in my incoming packages. Any USPS package coming to my address automatically gets added in Informed Delivery. Same goes for UPS My Choice and FedEx Delivery Manager, both of which I'm also registered for. I have not seen any tracking numbers that would indicate the poster was shipped at any time in the last month.
    1/18: Judd finally replies saying that he thought I had this by now. He says let me get the tracking number as his woman took this to the post office and that he would find out ASAP. I send a follow up message asking him where the package would be coming from so that I would know if a new package tracking number is transmitted in Informed Delivery from that location, I would know it was en route. I also ask for a picture of the receipt with the tracking number. I did not receive a reply of any kind and again no tracking number was sent. 
    1/24: It's now been four weeks since I sent the payment and now after another week of silence with no communication from Judd, no evidence of shipping in USPS Informed Delivery at all in the past month, I've gone ahead and opened up a dispute with PayPal. 

Seems that others have had positive experiences with purchases in this thread, so I'm not sure what went wrong with my purchase. I have tried to be as patient as possible waiting for updates via PM, as I have seen elsewhere on the board that he's gone through some things so I limited myself to one polite inquiry per week after I sent the money. However, it's completely unacceptable to not have this delivered by now nearly a full month after payment, and not even a tracking number after multiple requests coupled with multiple week-long lapses in communication. 

Above all, and I would love to be proven wrong with concrete evidence, I do not appreciate being lied to about the poster being sent on 1/9 along with an additional gift when it is fairly clear to me that nothing has ever been shipped.
  • Wheres that damn popcorn emoji?!? 
    Image result for popcorn

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Wow! I hope you get what you paid for and then some. Sooner rather than later. It does seem a little sketchy, so I hope the seller is okay.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Yeah the seller is a good dude, I ll reach out to him and see what is going on.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Same - had a really positive experience with him - sorry to hear this...
  • mcgruff10 said:
    nuzzer1 said:
    Same - had a really positive experience with him - sorry to hear this...
    He is.  Don't sweat it.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I’ve traded with him in the past without issue. I hope you guys can resolve this soon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    kasedoug said:
    I unfortunately have to share a negative experience I've had with @juddboz80 regarding this sale thread. Messaged him in December to express interest in the poster since I was at that show. Wasn't ready to act before the holidays but wanted circle back and touch base after Christmas if still available. Judd said absolutely. Judd messaged me a short time later saying someone had made him an offer but was not at the show and he wanted to help me out. He made me an offer, which he said was the same amount he paid for it the week after the show and said he would hold it for me since I was at the show and I was the first to contact him about the poster. I replied that I was definitely in, thanking him for his consideration with the offer, and asking how soon he needed the money. I even included pics from the show and of my ticket stub for validity purposes. He did not respond to that message until my next message. Messaged him on 12/27, asking if the offer still stood and letting him know that I was ready to act. Judd replied the offer still stood for me, and I offered to pay an additional $30 above his total offer to me via PayPal goods & services to cover fees and shipping/insurance so he would recover the entire original amount he spent. I sent the money that day (12/27) and I still have not received the poster, four weeks later. 

Here's the timeline: 
    12/27/18: Contacted Judd to see if his offer still stood and he replied that yes, his offer to me still stood. Sent the $$$ and Judd confirmed it as received. Judd said there was a chance he could ship the same day and if not, it would go out tomorrow (12/28). I said tomorrow (12/28) was fine.
    1/3: After a week of radio silence, I message Judd asking for a shipping/tracking update.
    1/10: A full week after my 1/3 inquiry, Judd finally gets back to me saying that things have been crazy with him and that the package was shipped yesterday (1/9), along with a "sorry it took so long to ship gift" so I have two packages coming. He said the tracking number was in his truck and that he would get it when he got home that night. No follow up message with a tracking number was sent.
    1/11: I follow up the next morning politely asking for the tracking number again.
    1/17: After another week of radio silence, I kindly request an update on shipping/tracking for a third time. I mention in my message to Judd that I am registered for USPS Informed Delivery, and have been checking daily since I sent the money to see if a new package tracking number is logged in my incoming packages. Any USPS package coming to my address automatically gets added in Informed Delivery. Same goes for UPS My Choice and FedEx Delivery Manager, both of which I'm also registered for. I have not seen any tracking numbers that would indicate the poster was shipped at any time in the last month.
    1/18: Judd finally replies saying that he thought I had this by now. He says let me get the tracking number as his woman took this to the post office and that he would find out ASAP. I send a follow up message asking him where the package would be coming from so that I would know if a new package tracking number is transmitted in Informed Delivery from that location, I would know it was en route. I also ask for a picture of the receipt with the tracking number. I did not receive a reply of any kind and again no tracking number was sent. 
    1/24: It's now been four weeks since I sent the payment and now after another week of silence with no communication from Judd, no evidence of shipping in USPS Informed Delivery at all in the past month, I've gone ahead and opened up a dispute with PayPal. 

Seems that others have had positive experiences with purchases in this thread, so I'm not sure what went wrong with my purchase. I have tried to be as patient as possible waiting for updates via PM, as I have seen elsewhere on the board that he's gone through some things so I limited myself to one polite inquiry per week after I sent the money. However, it's completely unacceptable to not have this delivered by now nearly a full month after payment, and not even a tracking number after multiple requests coupled with multiple week-long lapses in communication. 

Above all, and I would love to be proven wrong with concrete evidence, I do not appreciate being lied to about the poster being sent on 1/9 along with an additional gift when it is fairly clear to me that nothing has ever been shipped.
    I replied thru Pm, I thought this was shipped out when I said it went out, my girlfriend had a couple packages to pick up at the post office and I asked her to send some stuff out for me. Well several things got shipped out that day but unfortunately your poster tubes obviously didn’t get sent out by accident, and I never checked or never looked into making sure it was shipped and never sent any tracking info thinking that it was on the way. Obviously I fucked up, I should have taken this to the post office myself or made sure it was sent and the tracking info given to the buyer. 

I sincerely apologize for the way this has gone down but no matter what I say or do it won’t make this right, my intent was never to try to screw you over in any way or make you play the waiting game. I was not purposely avoiding you with “radio silence”, things have been so crazy lately is an understatement ....I just had back surgery a couple months ago and I’m slowly getting back on my feet, plus I try to have my phone in my hands as little as possible, lately I rarely am on Facebook, checking emails, this forum, etc.

Bottom line is that if I could have a do over I’d do many things differently! Sorry to make this a pain in the ass! The only way I see myself making this right is for me to send off the poster ASAP with some nice extras for your inconvenience, otherwise I will gladly refund you. 

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    juddboz80 said:
    kasedoug said:

Here's the timeline: 

I replied thru Pm, I thought this was shipped out when I said it went out, my girlfriend had a couple packages to pick up at the post office and I asked her to send some stuff out for me. Well several things got shipped out that day but unfortunately your poster tubes obviously didn’t get sent out by accident, and I never checked or never looked into making sure it was shipped and never sent any tracking info thinking that it was on the way. Obviously I fucked up, I should have taken this to the post office myself or made sure it was sent and the tracking info given to the buyer. 

I sincerely apologize for the way this has gone down but no matter what I say or do it won’t make this right, my intent was never to try to screw you over in any way or make you play the waiting game. I was not purposely avoiding you with “radio silence”, things have been so crazy lately is an understatement ....I just had back surgery a couple months ago and I’m slowly getting back on my feet, plus I try to have my phone in my hands as little as possible, lately I rarely am on Facebook, checking emails, this forum, etc.

Bottom line is that if I could have a do over I’d do many things differently! Sorry to make this a pain in the ass! The only way I see myself making this right is for me to send off the poster ASAP with some nice extras for your inconvenience, otherwise I will gladly refund you. 

Well wishes to you.  Hoping that you can get all this sorted out and handled.  I understand the OP's concerns.  I get that life also gets in the way.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    mcgruff10 said:
    Thank you for reaching out. Very much appreciated.
    juddboz80 said:

Thanks for getting back in touch and confirming that this was never shipped. I have tried to be as patient as possible, but after a month my patience is gone. Hope that is understandable. After hearing from Judd on Thursday, I requested that my money be refunded. Going on 4+ days of still waiting for a refund. Hopefully this will all be resolved sooner rather than later. 
    Bump. It's been a full week since I requested a refund and I'm still waiting. Judd has gone silent again and I haven't heard from him in 5+ days. I want my money back.
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Come on, OP, stop being an asshole and give him his refund. Take some accountability for your bullshit and stop making excuses.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • sdavissdavis Posts: 959
    Good luck Kasedoug. 
  • bad deal all around. tough to be happy about a bad deal, even knowing the OP has good intent. coming from both sides of this type of arrangement, i am sorry for you both. hopefully resolved soon.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
    RP112579 said:
    Come on, OP, stop being an asshole and give him his refund. Take some accountability for your bullshit and stop making excuses.
    sdavis said:
    Good luck Kasedoug. 
    Thanks for the support, gentlemen. Much appreciated.

Relieved to report that PayPal stepped in, closing the claim in my favor and issuing me a refund this morning. Thankful that PayPal customer service helped me immediately escalate my dispute upon opening it to a claim and not letting this drag out any longer after I explained to them Judd's long lapses in communication. Glad that I insisted on paying via Goods & Services. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    kasedoug said:
    RP112579 said:
    sdavis said:
    Good luck Kasedoug. 

Relieved to report that PayPal stepped in, closing the claim in my favor and issuing me a refund this morning. Thankful that PayPal customer service helped me immediately escalate my dispute upon opening it to a claim and not letting this drag out any longer after I explained to them Judd's long lapses in communication. Glad that I insisted on paying via Goods & Services. 
    Sorry it don’t work out bud.  Very unlike Judd. Hope all is ok with him and very happy to hear you got your money back. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    kasedoug said:
    RP112579 said:
    sdavis said:
    Good luck Kasedoug. 

Thank you for sharing why it is best to pay a few extra dollars to go Goods & Services. I'm glad that you were able to resolve the monetary loss issue. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Anybody wonder if this is the same seller for the other thread reporting undelivered paid for merchandise? With a different user name.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Anybody wonder if this is the same seller for the other thread reporting undelivered paid for merchandise? With a different user name.
    I can confirm that it is not, as I have dealt with both of them now. Helped parkdropper with Ohana merch in 2017 which he paid for promptly and I shipped the next business day after the festival, but I can't speak to buying from him.