Fs: Moline Poster *SOLD PLEASE DELETE!!!

juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
edited December 2018 in Lost Dogs
This beauty is perfectly mint in every way, had plans to frame this with sticker, tickets, and wristbands but never got that far! I had back surgery and need the cash.....asking $750 shipped in CONUS
Edit; I forgot to add that I have a sticker, ticket stub, wristband, and a stage used setlist from this show I’d be willing to package together.

Cant buy what i want cause its free....
Post edited by juddboz80 on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Hey Judd, long time! I wish you could hold on to this poster. You were so excited when you got it years ago. Hope things get better with your back.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    It kills me to sell cause this was my first GA show and my woman’s first PJ show....2-feign-reluctance said:
    Hey Judd, long time! I wish you could hold on to this poster. You were so excited when you got it years ago. Hope things get better with your back.

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Hope you feel better bud.  Bump for a great seller.  That poster is kick ass!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Who thought tractor's could be so cool?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    mcgruff10 said:
    Only every country artist ever.
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Wow, this is such a great poster in my opinion.  I'm so sorry you have to sell it.  Good luck with your sell.  I'm sure someone will snag it today.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Good luck with you sale, man and I hope you feel better soon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mcgruff10 said:
    Only every country artist ever.
    And a bunch of Pearl Jam fans!
    www.cluthelee.com
    Thanks guys for the bumps!
    juddboz80 said:
    What the heck did you do to your back?  old sports injury? work?
    mcgruff10 said:
    juddboz80 said:
    Kinda a work injury and kinda getting old....I had 3 ruptured disks and bad stenosis which is narrowing of my spinal canal....they went in and ground off bone, ligiments, and tendons to give the nerve roots room to breathe.....I couldn’t hardly put any weight on my right leg it was so bad.....right after surgery I was up and walking so much better but it can take 6 months to heal, Its been a month now and every day it gets a lol better!
    juddboz80 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    juddboz80 said:
    Kinda a work injury and kinda getting old....I had 3 ruptured disks and bad stenosis which is narrowing of my spinal canal....they went in and ground off bone, ligiments, and tendons to give the nerve roots room to breathe.....I couldn’t hardly put any weight on my right leg it was so bad.....right after surgery I was up and walking so much better but it can take 6 months to heal, Its been a month now and every day it gets a lol better!
    Damn bud that's terrible!  I hope you get better soon.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    juddboz80 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    juddboz80 said:
    Damn bud that's terrible!  I hope you get better soon.  
    thanks Mike!
    This is sold pending payment
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    juddboz80 said:
    Nice, congratulations man!
    juddboz80 said:
    Nice work.  Now get better!
    mcgruff10 said:
    juddboz80 said:
    The getting better part is so damn boring! I’m sick of being in this house, sick of Netflix, sick of walking every hour like I’m supposed to! I need to take up a new hobby like knitting or weaving baskets or something!!!
    juddboz80 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    juddboz80 said:
    The getting better part is so damn boring! I’m sick of being in this house, sick of Netflix, sick of walking every hour like I’m supposed to! I need to take up a new hobby like knitting or weaving baskets or something!!!
    Maybe work on your resume.  I think there’s going to be lots of coaching positions to fill in Green Bay. ;)
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    $750 eh, hmmm tempting to put mine up, up the christmas gifts fund 😀
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    mcgruff10 said:
    juddboz80 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    juddboz80 said:
    Maybe work on your resume.  I think there’s going to be lots of coaching positions to fill in Green Bay. ;)
    Watch it Mike, we could still beat the giants!