Comments

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    Nice. Thanks!
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • 1upstate1upstate near Syracuse NY Posts: 201
    thanks for heads up
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Ames website has signed versions too.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • BOUGHT IT!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Ames LOL
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    Per Santos on Facebook, this will not be available in the EU Shop.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    Ames LOL
    Salty
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    on2legs said:
    Ames LOL
    Salty
    after that Transformers NYC foil print debacle, I vowed never again..... I think I might have ended up with bars on my avatar because of my opinions of the Ames Bros.....
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    on2legs said:
    Ames LOL
    Salty
    after that Transformers NYC foil print debacle, I vowed never again..... I think I might have ended up with bars on my avatar because of my opinions of the Ames Bros.....
    I doubt that it was because of your opinion but rather how you chose to express that opinion.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    dankind said:
    on2legs said:
    Ames LOL
    Salty
    I doubt that it was because of your opinion but rather how you chose to express that opinion.
    savage life GIF by AwesomenessTV
    www.cluthelee.com
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Oh my god I’m so excited.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Must say no........too many posters
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    on2legs said:
    Ames LOL
    Salty
    Ah... that was quite a debacle indeed.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    If it was the poster of all posters, say like Kong or Cracker Jack, then yes, please. But since it's a poster of all posters, pass. :wink::glasses:
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    i am surprised they felt the edmonton 05 poster was worthy of inclusion on this (or any, for that matter) collage.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Easy pass.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Ames LOL
    Salty
    Can someone explain to me the issue of that sale? I missed it and do not remember what happened. 
  • I'm starting to feel I'm the only one who bought one...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    edited December 2018
    PJNB said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Ames LOL
    Salty
    Can someone explain to me the issue of that sale? I missed it and do not remember what happened. 
    If I'm not mistaken, Ames oversold the gold foil and instead of issuing refunds and keeping the run at advertised edition, they took all orders and just didn't put numbers on the gold foil.  Then tried to sweeten the deal by adding that foil bonus print.
    Post edited by crookedcross on
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    PJNB said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Ames LOL
    Salty
    If I'm not mistaken, Ames oversold the gold foil and instead of issuing refunds and keeping the run at advertised edition, they took all orders and just didn't put numbers on the gold foil.  Then tried to sweeten the deal by adding that foil bonus print.
    And they allowed you to cancel.  And the extra sales money went to charity.  They made the best of a bad situation.  People overreacted.
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Ames LOL
    Salty
    And they allowed you to cancel.  And the extra sales money went to charity.  They made the best of a bad situation.  People overreacted.
    I see, not too bad then.  Wasn't into posters yet at the time, I just remember reading about it here. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

https://pearljam.probitymerch.com/products/ames-bros-x-pearl-jam-poster-vol-2

Ames Bros x Pearl Jam – Poster Vol 2

Please note this item will be shipped via a tracked service

This product is on pre-order and will be released Jan 7
    $36.94

24in X 36in Offset print. Printed using fluorescent inks and spot varnishes on sturdy 80 lb. paper. 2nd volume of the series, featuring over 100 posters from the Pearl Jam archives.

2nd volume of the series, featuring over 100 Ames Bros posters from the Pearl Jam archives.

Volume Two of our "poster of the posters", as we call it. Poster created in conjunction with the current "Push Me, Pull Me - Pearl Jam and the Art of the Screen Printed Poster" exhibit at Sea-Tac Airport, Seattle, WA.

These posters are also featured in our book, Pearl Jam vs Ames Bros: 13 Years of Tour Posters.

• Had to pay $15 extra in customs etc.

Could ofc be avoided completely by utilising the European shop that do exist...

... but hey, why do that when you can keep it a ghosttown?

• AND TENCLUB SPLIT UP THE PACKAGE AND SENT 6 STICKERS (6 DOLLARS) IN A SEPERATE FUCKING PACKAGE SO NOW I HAVE TO PAY 10 DOLLARS FOR SIX FUCKING STICKERS!!!!
  • CONSIDER

USING

YOUR

SHINY

KIND-OF-NEW

UK/EU SHOP

IN

THE

FUTURE

@Santos L. Halper

PLEASE

THANK YOU.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

GOD BLESS

SPEEDING BACK TO MY BABY
  • ^^^I'm with you man. It does my head in. I just can't afford to order a damn thing any more. 

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited December 2018
    Jed said:
    And now it is up in the European store - after I had to buy it from the us shop and get an extra 15 dollars in customs charges! 

What is up with that @Santos L. Halper ?!

I lost fifteen dollars on this poster because you STRICTLY SAID IT WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE IN THE EU SHOP.

Come on now.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Jed said:
    And now it is up in the European store - after I had to buy it from the us shop and get an extra 15 dollars in customs charges! 

What is up with that @Santos L. Halper ?!

I lost fifteen dollars on this poster because you STRICTLY SAID IT WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE IN THE EU SHOP.

Come on now.

Christmas break is over @Santos L. Halper -- Could you please take a minute and respond?