Toronto tickets for Tuesday

WonderingNewfWonderingNewf Posts: 7
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey everyone,

Have 2 bunches:

I have an extra 10Club ticket for sale for Tuesday night, face value. I have only been a member for about a year, so I am 347xxx. Last year it was lower bowl around 106, still pretty good, but I am hoping to have moved up the Food chain a little : )

I will try to swing down and pick them up when the box office opens early tomorrow. So will post where they are if I can.

Also my roomate has 2 ticketmaster tickets she was looking to sell as well: Section 321, row 6. Face value.

Please just send me a private message if you are interested.

Cheers and enjoy the shows!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• depploverdepplover Posts: 189
    i have extras too that i really need to get rid of.. check my sig!
    5/09/06, 5/10/06 - FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
  • Just bumping it up.

Cheers!
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    depplover wrote:
    i have extras too that i really need to get rid of.. check my sig!
    My sister may be interested in the section 107 seats. Can I let you know tonight?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Move it up again
  • depploverdepplover Posts: 189
    benjs wrote:
    My sister may be interested in the section 107 seats. Can I let you know tonight?

there are some other people that wanted them too and i'm just trying to get rid of them asap cuz i dont think i'll be home that much today.
    5/09/06, 5/10/06 - FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
  • Ok, was just down to the ACC, (woo parking is a down bitch there : ) and got my tickets.

Have 1 10C ticket to sell in:

Section 119, Row 20. Face value.

Let me know if you are interested and I can meet you before the show.

Cheers! And Enjoy the shows!