No
    my2hands said:
    The horror lol
    Thank you, your post did the trick. :smiley:
  • Yes
    njnancy said:
    The Zapruder film of our time.
    OMG - not even close.  

Comparing a presidential assassination that will never be conclusive in the minds of most people to a fat jerk watching prostitutes urinate is just ridiculous. 

And if someone posted a link that would cause me to accidentally see the video - A. I could pause, stop and close link immediately B. I would never trust a link from that person again. 

Please god let the page go to 2 so I don't see the yellow splashing over BLOTUS. 
    You say that now. 

Just wait till those 7 seconds of 8 mm film arrives, and CNN slows it down, rewinds and analsyizes it for hours.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Yes
    You will all watch, 100% no doubt in my mind lol
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Yes

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    No
    my2hands said:
    I believe that YOU believe that.

Really, why put a question out there and then disregard honest responses?

Strikes me as pointless, among other things.

"lol"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    Chris Matthews on Hardball: Bob Woodward, you need to help me explain this here. because what I'm seeing is two women urinating on a hotel bed. Why? Why are they doing that? What is this guy Trump up too? He's some kind of deviant. Some kind of freak. What do you say Bob?

Sean Hannity: This is the biggest statement so far we've seen against the Obama administration and the destroying of the American spirit that occurred during his 8 years. What we're seeing here is the purest form av patriotism I have ever seen... Heil our president Trump.

Chris Cuomo: Well, Rick Santorum. I don't really agree or see what Hillary Clinton has to do with Trump paying russian prostitutes to pee on a bed in Moscow. But I think we all can agree on the USA being the greatest experiment in the world and the beauty of us having different opinions. Because as we all know, America is the only country to have this thing called "freedom of speech". Thank you for making your point to the american viewers my brother. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited December 2018
    No
    Chris Matthews on Hardball: Bob Woodward, you need to help me explain this here. because what I'm seeing is two women urinating on a hotel bed. Why? Why are they doing that? What is this guy Trump up too? He's some kind of deviant. Some kind of freak. What do you say Bob?

Sean Hannity: This is the biggest statement so far we've seen against the Obama administration and the destroying of the American spirit that occurred during his 8 years. What we're seeing here is the purest form av patriotism I have ever seen... Heil our president Trump.

Chris Cuomo: Well, Rick Santorum. I don't really agree or see what Hillary Clinton has to do with Trump paying russian prostitutes to pee on a bed in Moscow. But I think we all can agree on the USA being the greatest experiment in the world and the beauty of us having different opinions. Because as we all know, America is the only country to have this thing called "freedom of speech". Thank you for making your point to the american viewers my brother. 
    So?

hedonist
    said:
    my2hands said:

"lol"
    Thank you. 

lol
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    No
    I don't want to be scarred for life.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Yes
    hedonist said:
    my2hands said:

"lol"
    Am i being lectured for having a little fun in a Ptape thread by someone named Hedonist?

This has to be the most uptight rock band message board ever

Wait for it....

lol
    Yes
    And yes, i think you will all watch. 

Shoot me
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Yes

my2hands said:
    Look at all those no votes lying their asses off lol :)
    :lol: Totally!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:
    Why have a poll if you are going to make fun of the people who voted different than you. 

Yes, light hearted P-tape thread, until you start calling people liars. Then it's not so light. 

Yes
    Oh for fucks sake
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    No
    I am so completely not surprised at which posters think that everyone else should have the same opinion as them on this :lol:

For the record, I don't think I've voluntarily watched a single second of footage of Trump in the time he's been president. Sure, there have been times when I can't avoid it, like when I'm in an airport and the screen are all showing the news, or when there's a pop-up video on a website that I'm looking at, but otherwise, nope. I've got no interest in seeing him and that's unlikely to change. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:
    Et tu, PJS?

Ah well.

And to the OP, I don't lecture.  I speak my mind (my username is irrelevant here), and try to do so with some semblance of respect vs hiding behind the guise of "but I'm joking!".

edited December 2018
    Yes
    Some people need to lighten up, for real

I try lighten shit up around here and this is what happens. Wet blanket crew in the house!

Or is it serious time? No joking allowed. This Ptape is serious business! Shame! 

Laughing out loud

No
    You have no idea how it pains me that you have that opinion. 

No, really; you have no idea. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    edited December 2018
    No
    Good poll though only two votes separate us , I won’t watch or look at any videos or pictures of anyone no matter who it is peeing on someone or something..
    No matter how it’s framed it still is degrading of humans be them women or men , I’m not criticizing or passing judgment on anyone here for wanting too watch it !
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Yes
    my2hands said:
    Oh for fucks sake
    No kidding.
    hippiemom = goodness
    edited December 2018
    No
    Post edited by njnancy on
    edited December 2018
    No
    brianlux said:
    Yes, but only for a VERY large sum of money.
    No one's gonna pay you to watch, Brian. 
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    After you view, you will need therapy...lots of therapy and drugs, lots of drugs...might as well add alcohol, lots of alcohol.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    No
    After you view, you will need therapy...lots of therapy and drugs, lots of drugs...might as well add alcohol, lots of alcohol.

You sound like you're looking forward to it
    Yes
    njnancy said:
    brianlux said:
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding
    No
    my2hands said:
    njnancy said:
    brianlux said:
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding
    So was I. 
  • Yes
    Where's Halifax at?  This is his big ISO, lol.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Yes
    This tape is supposedly prostitute urinating on the bed that Obama slept in.  Doesn't really involve tRump.

My guess is that the Russians have plenty of stuff on tRump though.  They likely have many videos of him with prostitutes that are much more damaging than the "pee tape."

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

It will be hard to watch the non-existing tape.  This tape is out there, him using the N-word is supposedly on tape...

I find it hard to believe if said tapes existed they would have surfaced by now.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Yes

It will be hard to watch the non-existing tape.  This tape is out there, him using the N-word is supposedly on tape...

I find it hard to believe if said tapes existed they would have surfaced by now.
    From what I've read there is a person that owns the National Inquirer that buys up things like this that are damaging and locks them away.

He is a big fan of Trump. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Yes
    I've watched worse. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD