Benaroya Hall

Does anyone know where I can buy the Live at Benaroya Hall cd? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. I can't even find a place to stream it from. Anyone have ideas? 

Comments

• RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Ebay
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    edited November 2018
    Also try discogs.com. Saw some for under $10.  Not sure about shipping.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Resale music shops.  It is where mine came from. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 891
    I wonder why the band sells so much crap but doesn’t sell one of their best live releases. I bought mine at walmart back when
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    I have an extra copy.  PM me your address and cover shipping (media mail is about $4) and its yours, DSchmitz .
  • PM sent Crew! Thanks so much! Thanks also to everyone who responded offering suggestions. 
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    KN219077 said:
    I wonder why the band sells so much crap but doesn’t sell one of their best live releases. I bought mine at walmart back when
    CD's don't have a big demand anymore, especially not one that got a decent sized first release, and used copies are somewhat easy to come by.   I imagine demand isn't big enough to warrant a pressing.

On the other hand, maybe they could use nugs to distribute new copies.
    Zod said:
    KN219077 said:
    CD's don't have a big demand anymore, especially not one that got a decent sized first release, and used copies are somewhat easy to come by.   I imagine demand isn't big enough to warrant a pressing.

With all the stuff they press to order, I'm surprised they don't offer every show they've ever recorded.

That being said, I'd love for the band to consider repressing the Benny LP.  Doesn't have to be fancy box, etc.. some of us aren't collectors and would just like to spin it often.  Too many of those $1K sets are just sitting on shelves, not getting spun.  =\  
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Crew said:
    Zod said:
    KN219077 said:

With all the stuff they press to order, I'm surprised they don't offer every show they've ever recorded.

That being said, I'd love for the band to consider repressing the Benny LP.  Doesn't have to be fancy box, etc.. some of us aren't collectors and would just like to spin it often.  Too many of those $1K sets are just sitting on shelves, not getting spun.  =\  
    It bugs me when someone posts a picture of their record collection are there are multiples of each record, sealed.  At least the studio albums have all been reissued now, but man nothing irked me more than trying to hunt down OG pressings for a decent price when they were all that was available, and seeing numerous sealed copies sitting on people's shelves.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2018
    KN219077 said:
    Yeah, I bought one from the 10C shop in maybe 2013 or so. Back then it was available for a normal price for ages. I guess they sold out eventually. I don't know why they don't have it there permanently. It would be no skin off their backs to just keep one crate of the CDs on hand.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Crew said:
    Zod said:
    KN219077 said:

It bugs me when someone posts a picture of their record collection are there are multiples of each record, sealed.  At least the studio albums have all been reissued now, but man nothing irked me more than trying to hunt down OG pressings for a decent price when they were all that was available, and seeing numerous sealed copies sitting on people's shelves.
    Yep, exactly - and they're even proud of it.  "I have a strong enough will NOT to open it, even after all these years..."

I'll never understand the mentality of keeping something nice for the next owner.  I buy stuff because I want to enjoy it.  Cars are meant to be driven, bourbon is for drinking, and good vinyl deserves to be spun.  

• No new vinyl print. 
    No new CD print.

Pearl Jam is trying to bury this album. We need to find out why. Get on it.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited November 2018
    Crew said:
    Crew said:
    Zod said:
    KN219077 said:

Yep, exactly - and they're even proud of it.  "I have a strong enough will NOT to open it, even after all these years..."

I'll never understand the mentality of keeping something nice for the next owner.  I buy stuff because I want to enjoy it.  Cars are meant to be driven, bourbon is for drinking, and good vinyl deserves to be spun.  

Ditto. Obviously people doing that are doing it for money though. There is no other logical explanation for keeping multiple copies like that, and sealed. They were proud that they had the opportunity to make a bundle from those records, always having faith that they would know the exact best moment to sell (and often that moment didn't come before all the reissues happened, lol).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    Crew said:
    Crew said:
    Zod said:
    KN219077 said:

Ditto. Obviously people doing that are doing it for money though. There is no other logical explanation for keeping multiple copies like that, and sealed. They were proud that they had the opportunity to make a bundle from those records, always having faith that they would know the exact best moment to sell (and often that moment didn't come before all the reissues happened, lol).
    The amount of original copies flooding eBay following the reissue announcement for No Code & Yield was absolutely amazing and hilarious.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    When did this CD become hard to find? I bought mine from 10c I think the day it was available. It wasn't too long ago I looked for a friend and saw them for like $5 on ebay.
    mace1229 said:
    When did this CD become hard to find? I bought mine from 10c I think the day it was available. It wasn't too long ago I looked for a friend and saw them for like $5 on ebay.
    It's not hard to find at all. The OP obviously just didn't know where to find it - I guess wasn't aware of all the places you buy such things.
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I listened to my CD rip today - I can see why people might want this on vinyl....