Middle Kids

2»

Comments

• damn i missed out on tickets this morning i'm going the night of to scalp outside of venue ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    edited September 2018
    damn i missed out on tickets this morning i'm going the night of to scalp outside of venue ...
    Good luck I hope you get to go, maybe they will release some extra tickets before the show, maybe contact the venue. It's awesome for Middle Kids that they sold out. But very disappointing for you. Good luck :lucky:
  • damn i missed out on tickets this morning i'm going the night of to scalp outside of venue ...
    Good luck I hope you get to go, maybe they will release some extra tickets before the show, maybe contact the venue. It's awesome for Middle Kids that they sold out. But very disappointing for you. Good luck :lucky:
    Yeah ill keep my eyes open before show date to see if i can get lucky but yeah i got caught up doing some errands before sale time by the time i tried it was too late , i'll get in to the show specially in NY CITY scalpers will have them i hate giving them the cash but for this show i will ...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Just got two tickets for tomorrow night in Brooklyn anybody going from here let me know i'll be having lots of good edibles & such before i go in i've made some good hash for it so pumped for this show ...
    Just got two tickets for tomorrow night in Brooklyn anybody going from here let me know i'll be having lots of good edibles & such before i go in i've made some good hash for it so pumped for this show ...
    Have an awesome night :smiley:
    Have an awesome night :smiley:
    Thanks should be great 😎
    Show was superb love this band just so much fun small venues are so much better for shows ...
    Show was superb love this band just so much fun small venues are so much better for shows ...
    Awesome to hear. I love their latest album and look forward to hearing those songs live. Especially Don't be Hiding. I saw them last year in a pub and they were great. They also did a great cover of Blink 182's all the small things. 
    Awesome to hear. I love their latest album and look forward to hearing those songs live. Especially Don't be Hiding. I saw them last year in a pub and they were great. They also did a great cover of Blink 182's all the small things. 
    Never start is intoxicating..
    Salt eyes another great song ..
  • No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    Great to hear it was a good gig. I love these guys live and the new song, Salt Eyes is another fantastic track. Hannah has a fantastic voice, which is on full show when live
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
    I hadn't heard salt eyes, I just listened and I like that one too! 
    I hadn't heard salt eyes, I just listened and I like that one too! 
    I’m still smiling from the show can’t wait to see them again ! 
    Can’t stop listening to them !!!
    They just announced 3 shows here in NY tickets go on sale this morning, yeah yeah can’t wait for these shows !
    They just announced 3 shows here in NY tickets go on sale this morning, yeah yeah can’t wait for these shows !
    Awesome, will you go to all 3? I'm disappointed I can't make the only Sydney show. 
    Awesome, will you go to all 3? I'm disappointed I can't make the only Sydney show. 
    I def want to but it seems they are the supporting act to a band called Local Natives I’m really thinking about it wish it was just them ..
    Hmmmm...What to do? What's the other band like?
    Hmmmm...What to do? What's the other band like?
    Never heard of them 
    I checked out a few of their songs, I didn't mind them.

https://youtu.be/ao7CzNioSq8

I checked out a few of their songs, I didn't mind them.

https://youtu.be/ao7CzNioSq8

Yeah MK just tweeted that the US dates are in supporting Local Natives , will see when it's near date if i wanna go for it ..
    New song being played on Triple J tonight and will be released tomorrow

http://smarturl.it/RealThingStrm
    New song released yesterday it’s awesome by far my favorite new band from the last three yrs it’s not even close ...
    https://open.spotify.com/album/3S75A9HGf8CNpx6Gj5Jt9T?si=y2Bx4G1lTaGjdKSMyBw60g
    New song have to listen a few more times but they really make such great music, too bad I’m not sure when I will get to see them again! 
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    edited May 2021
    Such an awesome gig last night in Brisbane!!! 
    I love being able to see live music again  =)=)
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
    redraw said:
    Nice! Sounds like a n awesome night and a setlist too! Great score. 
    redraw said:
    Agree completely!! We were at opposite ends of QPAC by the look of your photos, I was at the back, right in front of sound desk. 
    Absolutely loved this gig!!!! Great crowd energy for a seated gig, and we were up on our feet at the back for most of the gig after the first few songs. 
    They are so relaxed and perform so effortlessly, it so easy to enjoy and Hannah has the most incredible voice. Love their albums, but live takes it to a whole other level 
    Tia Gostello was pretty solid too...I like her full band sound better, but she did well. 

• 10 years ago I would of never skipped seeing PJ within driving distance from me! Until last night I attended Middle Kids in a small bar in Connecticut probably 150 people had to show vaccinated proof and wear mask during the show everyone complied! I enjoyed the hell out of the show had such a great time this band is so much fun ..