Should Pearl Jam cover She or C'mon and Love me?

From Rolling Stone's interview with Mike:

Pearl Jam sit down and have conversations about Kiss all the time on tour. My band used to do “C’Mon and Love Me.” Matt Cameron played in a Kiss tribute band when he was 14. They got so big around San Diego that they got a cease and desist order from Casablanca Records. Jeff Ament used to play “She” in his band Deranged Diction. There’s a Kiss through-line to a lot of the music that came out of Seattle, and it hasn’t been talked about a lot.

If they were to bring back one of these former covers - should it be Mikes or Jeffs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjMYTRJxXOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wAo-LAZlkc

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Should Pearl Jam cover She or C'mon and Love me? 7 votes

She
42%
PA JammerForiginal Sinpashapasaman 3 votes
C'mon and Love me
57%
HardtoImagine 801Thirty Bills UnpaidPapJamesN 4 votes

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Where is the option for none of the above...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    PJNB said:
    Agreed
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • C'mon and Love me
    I was first to vote!

Scruffy and PJNB are being sticks in the mud.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • None of the above
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Agreed
    Tripled
    www.cluthelee.com
  • kiss wear make up.....
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Agreed
    Tripled
    Quadrupled 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • and the dude spits fake blood

• kiss wear make up.....
    Eddie Vedder has a light designed for him to swing around on.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • omg comparing ed to someone who spits fake blood is just um well um just funny(and not ha ha funny) 

I was first to vote!

This is like asking would you rather clean out the litter box or pick up dog crap in the backyard.  lol
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited November 2018
    omg comparing ed to someone who spits fake blood is just um well um just funny(and not ha ha funny) 

Eddie Vedder has fake wine.

Eddie Vedder has a fake speaker with lyrics.
  • mcgruff10 said:
    I was first to vote!

This is like asking would you rather clean out the litter box or pick up dog crap in the backyard.  lol
    Why are you dissing Mike McCready and Jeff Ament like this? Are you even a fan?
    mcgruff10 said:
    I was first to vote!

I am not a kiss fan at all. Not my taste. Liking or not liking the bands that members of Pearl Jam listen to has no bearing on whether you are a Pearl Jam fan. 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited November 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I was first to vote!

I am not a kiss fan at all. Not my taste. Liking or not liking the bands that members of Pearl Jam listen to has no bearing on whether you are a Pearl Jam fan. 
    Mike started playing because of KISS. And this is how you treat him?

I thought tenclub fans would be above that.
  • i think the problem is there is too much kiss from one person LOL
  • i think the problem is there is too much kiss from one person LOL
    I'll stop any day now, Im getting into Bon Jovi 

SLIPPERY

WHEN

WET
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    C'mon and Love me
    I prefer C'mon and Love Me. But, I tried to put it into context and came up with the following suggestion: What'd you guys think of She sandwiched between You Are and In The Moonlight?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    I stole your love 
  • Forget this thread S_C, you're needed in a different thread. Make Agnes Great Again.Please and thank you.
  • RhinoJamRhinoJam Raleighwood Posts: 592
    How about "She" from Green Day instead... not much of a Kiss fan.
    Charlotte 10/4/96 Raleigh 8/31/98 Charlotte 8/4/00 Raleigh 4/15/03 Asheville 10/6/04
    Bonnaroo 6/14/08 Spectrum 10/30/09 Spectrum 10/31/09 Atlanta 9/22/12 Wrigley 7/19/13
    Baltimore 10/27/13 Charlottesville 10/29/13 Charlotte 10/30/13 OKC 11/16/13
    St. Louis 10/03/14 Greenville 4/16/16 Hampton 4/18/16
    Columbia 4/21/16 Wrigley 8/18/18
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Forget this thread S_C, you're needed in a different thread. Make Agnes Great Again.Please and thank you.
    LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,743
    She
    She for sure. Mike said he stole his solo in Alive direct from She (which was taken from the Doors 5 to 1), it’s also 3 of the 5 members favorite band, as told in the PJ20 book. I’m surprised they don’t play more KISS
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • She for sure. Mike said he stole his solo in Alive direct from She (which was taken from the Doors 5 to 1), it’s also 3 of the 5 members favorite band, as told in the PJ20 book. I’m surprised they don’t play more KISS
    Eddie is stopping them.