Posters for Trade

SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
edited March 2019 in Lost Dogs
In search of these posters, if you have, send me a PM.
ISO:

Eddie Vedder Chicago 06/29 11 Munk One (futuristic,color) would prefer AP
Pearl Jam Toronto 11 Munk One Purple Variant - Unsigned ( I know some people received these in mystery boxes/tubes a while back)
Pearl Jam Cincinnati 14 Pendleton (would prefer AP. but SE will do)
Pearl Jam Brooklyn 1 13 Pendleton AP
Pearl Jam Brooklyn 2 13 Pendleton AP
Pearl Jam Portland 13 EMEK (would prefer AP)
Neil Young Canvas 10 Fairey

For Trade:
Pearl Jam New York City N1 10 Soto
Eddie Vedder Dallas 12 Cooper  and Eddie Vedder Houston 12 Cooper (matching numbers APs)
Pearl Jam Milwaukee 14 Frost
Pearl Jam New York 15 Ames Gold Heavy Metal
Pearl Jam Chicago 18 Thomas Variant
Pearl Jam Tampa 16 Pendleton
Eddie Vedder Louisville Bourbon and Beyond  17 Mumford AP
Pearl Jam Missoula 18 Ament / Brown (signed by both Jeff and Bobby)
Pearl Jam Prague 18 Taylor
Pearl Jam Toronto II 16 Mark 5
Pearl Jam Telluride 16 EMEK
Pearl Jam Wrigley 13 Ames Grape Ape - AP
+ many more (vinyl, sticker sets, etc etc)

Posters Obtained Since This Thread:
PJ Berlin 2018 SE
2013 Wrigley Crackerjack
Pearl Jam Toronto 2011 Munk One AP

Have many more for trade, let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks
sdl

Post edited by SweetDaddyLou on

Comments

• I’ll trade your Pendleton Tampa ‘16.

You accept Quebec city 16?
    Dji
  • I’ll trade your Pendleton Tampa ‘16.

You accept Quebec city 16?
    Thanks for the offer Jeff, however I am not looking for that poster, good luck.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Ill take your Milwaukee Frost

you accept my bag of Magic beans

• Wish I had one of your ISOs....nice list of trade-bait....
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Ill take your Milwaukee Frost

you accept my bag of Magic beans

Lol, as much as I've always loved Jack and the Beanstalk, I'm going to have to pass, great offer though, thanks Will.

• Wish I had one of your ISOs....nice list of trade-bait....

Thanks mate!
  • If you happen to want to sell the Prague I would absolutely buy... Have a Wrigley '13 Munk One for trade as well
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
     Got to rotate my posters bump. 
  • If you happen to want to sell the Prague I would absolutely buy... Have a Wrigley '13 Munk One for trade as well
    Not looking to sell the Prague, I already have the Munk Wrigley and if i didn't I would definitely trade, I love that poster.
    Thanks
    sdl
  • Loujoe said:

Loujoe said:
    Hey Lou! If I remember correctly from a couple years back, I think you have something on my ISO, let me know if you want to work something out, PM me.

• TGIF bump
  • Hump day bump
  • I have only collected posters from shows I've been to. Didn't get the Frost Milwaukee as I was in St. Paul the night before and didn't get to Milwaukee early enough. If you consider selling, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it for my small collection. 
  • Have had a lot of interest in selling, particularly the Milwaukee Frost , Chrome Transformers and Eddie Bourbon and Beyond, sorry but only looking to trade at this point.
  • Updated hump day bump
    Bump it up for sdl.
  • go prego pre Posts: 642
    I'm interested in your Wrigley Ames 2013, but I don't have any of your ISO. Anything else you need? Here is some of the stuff I do have: https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/278886/posters-and-stuff-fs#latest

I also have a bunch of 2000 and 2003 bootlegs if you need a bunch of those. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make this happen.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • go pre said:
    I'm interested in your Wrigley Ames 2013, but I don't have any of your ISO. Anything else you need? Here is some of the stuff I do have: https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/278886/posters-and-stuff-fs#latest

I also have a bunch of 2000 and 2003 bootlegs if you need a bunch of those. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make this happen.
    Thanks Pre, but I already have most of this stuff.
  • TTT
  • PM sent
    107 Shows and counting
  • lorezzlorezz Posts: 18
    I've got a Love Berlin AP in minty fresh shape, if you're interested.  PM sent
  • Updated and removed 2 from my ISO as these have now been obtained. Cheers and thanks!
  • TGIF again bump. I have much more that just my trades listed in this thread, hit me up with your ISO and i'm sure we can figure something out.
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    Updated bump
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    Nice score with the 2011 Toronto A/P
  • matt viallmatt viall Posts: 242
    Found a moose bump !
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    DavidD said:
    Nice score with the 2011 Toronto A/P

Thanks buddy.  I was really happy to land this baby from an awesome member on the boards. I attended this show as my buddy scored tickets through 10club. When we arrived at the venue to pick up our random tickets (lottery system back then), we ended up getting front row floors (Mike side). Mike was throwing picks at us, and we got some nice pics of the band, especially of Eddie when he came to our side and introduced Cameron Crowe. The concert was during the TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) when PJ released 'PJ20' so Cameron was in the audience with his 2 kids. We actually had much better seats than him thanks to 10c! Great night, great experience, and thanks again Mark for the sweet poster.

Cheers

sdl

^^^WOW. Awesome when neil young came out. Was lucky to go to pj20 film there. Got to chat with Chris Cornell...glad i I did.