10club you didn't listen on the tickets. Please listen on your clothing quality

Comments

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,329
    When did the commemorative ticket thing end? I knew I forgot to do something...
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Vedd Hedd said:
    The 96 tickets were the best.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    While true, this does not answer my question. Haha.

Does anyone know?
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    rbhester said:
    If you wash your band/concert/event shirts in cold water, use mild detergent, and let them hang dry instead of putting them in the dryer they will last and last. Never had an issue with any shirt since adopting this method. You're welcome.

Yes, I use the same method and the shirts last a long time.  There were a few exceptions over the years.  The 2006 Avocado tour shirt still looks brand new.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Does anyone know?
    A while ago, had to order them by something like 10/8 I think.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Why would you want a commemorative ticket stub?   I would want one that looks like an actual ticket stub.  
    Poncier said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Does anyone know?
    A while ago, had to order them by something like 10/8 I think.
    Thanks!
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.

• I'd like to see that complaint get rectified! 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    mcgruff10 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

the ink from mine is starting to fade. I did laminate it. maybe that was a mistake. :sad:

thought it would help preserve it...

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    lolobugg said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

the ink from mine is starting to fade. I did laminate it. maybe that was a mistake. :sad:

thought it would help preserve it...

If you pee on them it will bring the ink color out, more
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I would have expected the commemorative tix to look exactly like normal tix - I would have hoped for nothing special. But that's just me.
    I totally agree about the clothes though, and if it hasn't been mentioned already.... the women's clothing is terrible. Bad sizing, and horribly placed emblems. No woman wants a crest directly on top of her nipple.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    PJ_Soul said:
    I would have expected the commemorative tix to look exactly like normal tix - I would have hoped for nothing special. But that's just me.
    I totally agree about the clothes though, and if it hasn't been mentioned already.... the women's clothing is terrible. Bad sizing, and horribly placed emblems. No woman wants a crest directly on top of her nipple.

some of them freaks might

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    PJ_Soul said:
    What about an arrow pointed toward the 'Deep'?
    PJ_Soul said:
    :lol: Another good example!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    As a guy, I don't wear that shirt either.  Not sure what the idea was there...
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    At least the arrow isn't on the back. :lol:
  • Why would you want a commemorative ticket stub?   I would want one that looks like an actual ticket stub.  
    My Citifield HR Derby ticket was a commemorative ticket and looked like an actual ticket but was also flashier so it was "commemorative".  It sure was pretty too.

Stop being difficult...

Damn it...
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 782
    edited October 2018
    Everyone know you're not supposed to ever wash your Pearl Jam shirts- it removes the pheromones which in turn decreases your chance of finding a suitable mate.  As someone who follows a band around and complains about the aesthetics of their tickets on a web forum, such washing would remove the evolutionary advantage you would otherwise have.
    -Dr. Rufus Leaking
    Post edited by mdgsolo on
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    At least the arrow isn't on the back. :lol:
    That would also be odd
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    rbhester said:
    If you wash your band/concert/event shirts in cold water, use mild detergent, and let them hang dry instead of putting them in the dryer they will last and last. Never had an issue with any shirt since adopting this method. You're welcome.

Yup - my wife taught me that one and shirts are a-ok!
    MKSNYC said:
    rbhester said:

Yup - my wife taught me that one and shirts are a-ok!
    I haven't put a single item of clothing that I actually wear outside of the house into the dryer in years. Dryers ruin clothes in no time!
  • the tickets for us reserved folks have the correct seat locations on them. For those wanting a hard ticket, this did the job for $2.00.
    Yes, i'd like the Cubs ticket i got in 2013, but shit. To offer it after they botched it with the electronic-only option, this is fine.
  • the tickets for us reserved folks have the correct seat locations on them. For those wanting a hard ticket, this did the job for $2.00.
    Yes, i'd like the Cubs ticket i got in 2013, but shit. To offer it after they botched it with the electronic-only option, this is fine.
    I agree with this.
  • CC9172CC9172 northern new jersey Posts: 123
    I thought the tickets looked like genuine ticketmaster tickets. Makes you realize how easy it is to produce counterfeit tickets. Thank God for the fan club.
  • MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    CC9172 said:
    I thought the tickets looked like genuine ticketmaster tickets. Makes you realize how easy it is to produce counterfeit tickets. Thank God for the fan club.

That's because the tickets were printed by a company that either partners with, or is owned by Ticketmaster.  And Ticketmaster is likely the legal reason why 10C could not legally just print up some beautiful commemorative tickets themselves.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    what I meant is the email sent out said you guys asked we listened. I didn't expect a plain ticket that I get with every other show I buy for. And as for the shirts I know how to wash clothes. The problem is they are so thin and my true to size. My Boston shirts have already faded and riped. Montana bear shirt is all messed up on the collar.  The white one was made with the old style Gliden shirts which to this day are still holding up. Hell even the boot leg shirts you buy from other shows are made with beefy Haines t-shirts
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    You’re not supposed to wear the shirts dude.  Just like you don’t unseal the vinyl and you don’t take the stickers off your flat brimmed hat.  Get with the program, brah!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    If your Boston shirts have already faded and ripped then no you do not know how to wash or wear clothes. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    When I read the description I remember thinking it was exactly as if TM had printed them out. Nothing different or special. And that’s why it was $2, because that was the ticket printing fee or something.
    And the whole point was to have something for those who didn’t like only have e-tickets. So isn’t the fact they are exactly like every other ticket the whole purpose anyway?
  • JM55546JM55546 Posts: 128
    If your Boston shirts have already faded and ripped then no you do not know how to wash or wear clothes. 

My green Boston 2016 fell apart after two washes. The lettering cracked and looks awful. Other than that all the others which I don’t dry as well are great including my blue 2000 monkey shirt. Maybe my 2016 was defective though.