albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,269
    doubt it
    danny d
  • SeafraSeafra Dublin Ireland Posts: 44
    Let's hope so
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Nope
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    This is all over the internet but not so sure.  Other websites say they have other Euro shows set up for 2019 and the new album is tipped for 2019. Considering the band don't know when the album is coming out apart from the fact Mike said they were about halfway through making it, I doubt if it will be out before a June tour.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    FR181798 said:
    This is all over the internet but not so sure.  Other websites say they have other Euro shows set up for 2019 and the new album is tipped for 2019. Considering the band don't know when the album is coming out apart from the fact Mike said they were about halfway through making it, I doubt if it will be out before a June tour.
    You get the feeling.. they trying to progress on the album, make little progress, then do their usual summer tour dates.   Rinse and repeat :(  Hopefully they make more progress on the album this time around.