quote settings

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
seem to recall the ability to adjust  how many quotes in a chain will appear. its rather tedious scrolling to the bottom of the a page when many threads I view have multiple quotes in a given post.

where can I find this again?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited October 2018

Pardon the photos.  It's the fastest route this evening.  

I couldn't find how to do it on the phone, but I could when I sat down at the computer. 

Hopefully that helps.  :smile:
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    deadendp said:

Pardon the photos.  It's the fastest route this evening.  

I couldn't find how to do it on the phone, but I could when I sat down at the computer. 

Hopefully that helps.  :smile:
    oh it certainly does. now to figure out wtf they mean by folding quotes?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Folding the quote tree condenses the quotes to keep things neater. When you want to see all the quotes in a post just expand the quotes by clicking the link in the post.

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I never knew this was even an option, but this is amazing!
    Thanks