Strangest Tribes merch drop

2»

Comments

• deadendp said:
    RS65573 said:
    Thats true about the hoodies, but this years were super soft on the inside and a little thinner. Which is better for fall here in NJ.
    The 16 hoodie was thick.  It is still my fav piece of clothing in a while besides certain Halloween shirts.
    Yeah, the letterman 16 hoodie is fantastic. Could have run a little bigger, but quality wise one of the best merch pieces I've bought in a while.
    My only complaint was their use of felt for the lettering rather than a heavy weight fabric that doesn't pill to hell and back.  
    I wear mine 3 seasons.  The first year I had it, it wasn't a severe winter so I wore it as a winter coat.  
    I wore mine to a Dillinger Escape Plan show and was in the pit with it wrapped around my waist because I was cheap and didn't coat check...  Well it did ball up on the letters on the back but it's still ok after a little lint removal tool took care of that.
  • Ok, those are nice.

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Letterman hoodie is the nicest and highest quality PJ apparel ever....and it actually looks cool.  Those three qualities are tough to find 
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    deadendp said:
    RS65573 said:
    Thats true about the hoodies, but this years were super soft on the inside and a little thinner. Which is better for fall here in NJ.
    The 16 hoodie was thick.  It is still my fav piece of clothing in a while besides certain Halloween shirts.
    Yeah, the letterman 16 hoodie is fantastic. Could have run a little bigger, but quality wise one of the best merch pieces I've bought in a while.
    My only complaint was their use of felt for the lettering rather than a heavy weight fabric that doesn't pill to hell and back.  
    I wear mine 3 seasons.  The first year I had it, it wasn't a severe winter so I wore it as a winter coat.  
    I wore mine to a Dillinger Escape Plan show and was in the pit with it wrapped around my waist because I was cheap and didn't coat check...  Well it did ball up on the letters on the back but it's still ok after a little lint removal tool took care of that.
    But I don't need balls on my letters! :rofl:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    deadendp said:
    deadendp said:
    RS65573 said:
    https://youtu.be/pHvpPdD0KfU
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    I will  never forgive Fallon for this...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    The plural on tribes is indeed weird.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I always forget that everyone has the exact same taste in clothes. Just like they do with art. And food. And....
    You gotta admit the op has a point though.  Unless you work at Pearl Jam State Park you’re probably not going to  need a button up shirt with a PJ logo on it.  I always feel the same way when I see the jerseys- can you imagine some dude walking around with an NHL jersey on that’s not even NHL but PJ? Or the soccer jerseys.... wtf?! I totally get wearing them to a PJ show but when in the fk are you actually in the course of real life going to walk around in that like it’s normal?  Can you imagine rocking a PJ baseball jersey just on a day out on the town?  Some of this shit is hilarious to imagine
    Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. And remember the track suit?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    dankind said:
    deadendp said:
    deadendp said:
    RS65573 said:
    I knew that one of you gentlemen would respond.  :lol:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    deadendp said:
    dankind said:
    deadendp said:
    deadendp said:
    RS65573 said:
    I knew that one of you gentlemen would respond.  :lol:
    :kiss:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • deadendp said:
    deadendp said:
    RS65573 said:
    Alpha balls?
    deadendp said:
    deadendp said:
    RS65573 said:
    Alpha balls?
    Yes they are!  :lol:
  • mwplummwplum Posts: 1,501
    I love the Letterman as well, still wear it often as its perfect for fall/winter/spring in the Northwest. Especially how it has both Fenway and Wrigley on it as we went to all 4 of those shows. Wish I had bought 2 of them!
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219

Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    edited October 2018
    Cosmo said:
    Wanted one to wear, so I had one made.
    And yeah, I wear it out on the street because it’s comfy and I like it and don’t give a rat’s about what other people who concern themselves on what other people wear think.

Post edited by Cosmo on
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    Rangers baby!
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    Cosmo said:

Nice job on the jersey!

• angry_skullangry_skull Posts: 321
    edited October 2018
    I'll take almost any Crashious hoodie (except the Pear Ljam one) over almost anything else. Love mine.
    Post edited by angry_skull on