buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
That is all ;)

Comments

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Hates black people
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Smellyman said:
    Hates black people
    No he doesn’t.  He dislikes the mindset some African-Americans have living in the United States.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    What a joke lol
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    edited October 2018
    This thread really needs no posts.  If you can't see crazy meeting crazy......

Post edited by Smellyman on
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    will say one thing that I agree with Kanye about when he said that this is our president and if he doesn't look good than we don't look good.
    the sad part is that americans don't look good

"Do you think racism can stop me? That's an invisible wall." – Kanye

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    “When you hear about slavery for 400 years ... for 400 years?” “That sounds like a choice.”   -- Kanye

What an idiot.  He is, however, emblematic of our country right now and of how we think.  More people care about his shoes than about people and the problems they have.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Kanye trying to be empowering, but it doesn't come off well.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Geese Louise this is a sad state that America is in.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited October 2018
    I think you accidentally posted your Fox News YouTube comment on the forum. This is similar to the bat shit stuff I read there.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Only a Trumper who shoots decades old classic records by (lifetime) liberal musicians could be happy to see a rambling, incoherent rapper dropping Fbombs in the Oval Office.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    rgambs said:
    Only a Trumper who shoots decades old classic records by (lifetime) liberal musicians could be happy to see a rambling, incoherent rapper dropping Fbombs in the Oval Office.
    During a devastating storm...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Kanye is a no talent hack that does and says crazy shit to keep himself relevant. you know, like his wife's family.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303

"I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books. I like to get information from doing stuff like actually talking to people and living real life."- KW

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    dignin said:

"I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books. I like to get information from doing stuff like actually talking to people and living real life."- KW
    Books have autographs?  Maybe if he read once in a while, he'd know what personification is.  
  • rgambs said:
    Utterly ridiculous isn't it?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I posted yesterday in another thread but it might be more appopriate here...

#MAGA!!!

Kanye bro? lol
    It’s 4D Chess, you Play checkers. 
    Actually I think you're the one getting played my friend... but please continue with the Kanye thing, its entertaining! 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    KW is an idiot just like this president they have not contributed a single thing to help humanity they are both embarrassing to all humans ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    It’s 4D Chess, you Play checkers. 
    We already have an idiots thread can you combine them both this one fits just fine with the other, thanks 
  • It’s 4D Chess, you Play checkers. 
    lol

Oooookay.

Let us know when America is great again!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    Con?  Yeah!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    brianlux said:
    Con?  Yeah!
    Spot on Brian!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

chinese-happy.jpg
    my2hands said:
    Actually I think you're the one getting played my friend... but please continue with the Kanye thing, its entertaining! 
    Nope, Trump is using Kayne to gain more support.  No different than what the democrats do when Pearl Jam does vote for a change tours and such.  But Kayne has a much larger audience.......
    my2hands said:
    Nope, Trump is using Kayne to gain more support.  No different than what the democrats do when Pearl Jam does vote for a change tours and such.  But Kayne has a much larger audience.......
    support from whom ? i work here in NY with hundreds of African Americans that despise the idiot your supporting unless you mean he's looking for support from white kids in their 20's ? 
  • Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    my2hands said:
    ... And that audience is nearly as brainless as Trump voters.  
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
    edited October 2018
    MAGA!!! 

where is my boy @BS44325 when you need him?
    Post edited by my2hands on