Brad Klausen on Fade To Black Radio Wednesday Oct 10th 7 PM Pacific

hey gang... always feel weird about any sorta self promotion... even typing out the subject line for this thread felt weird.... but given I am part of a documentary series and the people behind it have done an amazing job and poured their heart and souls into it, and I am beyond pleased to be a part of it, I would feel bad if I did not do my part to spread the word and do a little promotion :

I will be on Fade To Black Radio with Jimmy Church tomorrow Wednesday Oct 10th at 7 PM Pacific, talking about music and posters but mostly talking about the Magical Egypt documentary series I am a part of...so if you are interested in things like ancient Egypt, esoterica and/or consciousness, tune in and check it out. If you go to the Fade To Black Radio youtube page (linked below) at 7 PM Pacific tomorrow, you can listen live.

https://jimmychurchradio.com/brad-klausen-on-fade-to-black/

https://www.youtube.com/user/KJCRFadeToBlack

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    GL with this, hope it goes well!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    Cool!  Thanks for the heads up.  =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    Hmmm...sounds very interesting and a needed break from the poster scene. I'll check it out, Brad. Thanks.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    A little late for me to tune in but glad their YouTube channel uploads all their episodes. Can't wait to hear Brad. :) 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Gonna try to catch this live, but definitely on demand later if not. Magical Egypt has been on my to-watch list for a while. John Anthony West was a fascinating guy - had the pleasure of hearing him on Joe Rogan's podcast a few times.

Brad, can you talk about your involvement with the project? Or is the plan to cover that in the interview? I mean, I can hazard a guess...
    Ep. 931 FADE TO BLACK w/ Brad Klausen : LIVE

• EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    demetrios said:
    Ep. 931 FADE TO BLACK w/ Brad Klausen : LIVE

Thanks, totally forgot about this last night. Going to give it a listen in a little while.
    Bump!