124»

Comments

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    demetrios said:

thx... I hope they still have some sat afternoon
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    Like does anyone wanna go for free tmrw. Message me.  Pickup at Monarch Besch Resort 
    Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
  • gleng2 said:
    Like does anyone wanna go for free tmrw. Message me.  Pickup at Monarch Besch Resort 
    Dude! Way too kind. If I could go even for one show tomorrow I’d take you up on that. 
  • Eddies soundchecking unthought known right now!!

Gems and Rhinestones!!
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited September 2018

The Eddie Vedder event poster by @mentalben and the Ohana event poster by @pittidesart
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

• demetrios said:

My wife and I had to cancel our trip to Ohana as our son is in the hospital.  If there is anyone that would be interested, I would love to get the black shirt in medium with the surfer decal on it (and maybe a sticker).  If they have a hoodie with same image I would love one of those too.  I will pay for shipping and a stipend for your beverages Saturday night if anyone is willing to help out.  PM me and thanks!

PS - They had plenty of EV merch available last year!
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    demetrios said:

My wife and I had to cancel our trip to Ohana as our son is in the hospital.  If there is anyone that would be interested, I would love to get the black shirt in medium with the surfer decal on it (and maybe a sticker).  If they have a hoodie with same image I would love one of those too.  I will pay for shipping and a stipend for your beverages Saturday night if anyone is willing to help out.  PM me and thanks!

here is my number, 619-972-7209, text me what you want, I will hook you up, Dennis
  • DEGBTI said:
    demetrios said:

here is my number, 619-972-7209, text me what you want, I will hook you up, Dennis
    Hi Dennis - Thank you so much!!!  You are the man...
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    DEGBTI said:
    demetrios said:

Hi Dennis - Thank you so much!!!  You are the man...
    Welcome!

edited September 2018

Really stoked to have designed this poster/ t-shirt for Eddie Vedder at Ohana Festival in California this weekend. It portrays Ed’s good mate Mark Richards from around 1978 (free ride era) - one of the great surfers / surfboard shapers (and a childhood hero of mine) I will post details about when the poster will drop in the next few days. Thanks again to @mrtsurt for the grand opportunity…. btw if you are waiting for a Pearl Jam/ Fenway poster, they are shipping now - so hold tight and thanks for your patience. 
    Post edited by EM194007 on
  • RobbiehillRobbiehill San Diego, CA Posts: 10
    edited September 2018
    I'm not able to make it tonight, so I have 2 wristbands available for $75 each.   Let me know if you're interested.  I'm in Oceanside.  
    Post edited by Robbiehill on

• PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    demetrios said:

Yet no details if it'll be at the merch booth or sold through MentalBens store :-( 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:

Yet no details if it'll be at the merch booth or sold through MentalBens store :-( 
    I think it's safe to say those 10 signed will be sold at the show. Now, will Ben have a reg and foil AP for sale on his drop. That's something totally different. But, I'm leaning towards, nope, sadly. 
  • THETONYCLIFTONTHETONYCLIFTON SAN LUIS OBISPO Posts: 153
    Still searching for 2 for tonight! 
    "..to find the comfort in this world."
  • RobbiehillRobbiehill San Diego, CA Posts: 10
    Still searching for 2 for tonight! 
    I have 2.  PM me 
    The EV signed poster was $250 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Switchfoot should be good today
    PSUS2H said:
    Great price!

Was anyone lucky to of scored an extra EV zippo?
    ISO as everyone I know who attended the 3 day weekend didn't see any for sale.
    All sold out.
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    Great price!

Was anyone lucky to of scored an extra EV zippo?
    ISO as everyone I know who attended the 3 day weekend didn't see any for sale.
    All sold out.

I saw them....sold out as I was waiting in line :-(