Options

Here we go again - ISO 1998 Los Angeles Ames Poster

Just a quick thank you to all that pointed me in right direction for the 1993 Indio poster.  Since I had success last time, thought I'd try again here on Lost Dogs.  This is the last poster needed to complete my shows attended collection.  Any help would be appreciated, TIA!

Comments

• Options
    I suggest ExpressoBeans again unless another Seller pops up through here. http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1638

Best of luck.
    i have witnessed some performances. i have soaked up a lot of memories.
  • Options
    B-GirlB-Girl Posts: 105
    Shakescky said: lo
    I suggest ExpressoBeans again unless another Seller pops up through here. http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1638

Best of luck.
    Thanks, it took me two attempts to sign up because I kept failing the captcha.  I am a little disappointed though because there are only three available only in VG condition...
    One is an impossible trade only, and one is pretty expensive considering the sales history on this print, and the other I am still waiting for info on.  Still hoping someone might pop in here with one they want to sell or trade.
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    VG condition is the default condition and a lot of members just don't change it. 
  • Options
    VG is the default when you enter a poster and often folks don't bother changing it.  Could be better, could be worse, could be VG---doesn't hurt to ask.
  • Options
    VG is the default when you enter a poster and often folks don't bother changing it.  Could be better, could be worse, could be VG---doesn't hurt to ask.
    Thanks for the information.  That helps alot actually, and I'll be sure to look into all of them if that is the case.
  • Options
    I saw your post on FB looking too.

I got my 98 on here so they are out there.

Good luck.
  • Options
    That's actually my friend helping me.  I don't have facebook if you can believe that.  Thank you!