Live At The Orpheum Theatre - April 12, 1994 Newbury Exclusive 2 LP

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    colour variant arrived in the post today - New Zealand! 
    Congrats. :)

• scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    If anyone is looking for a black copy I'd be happy to sell mine for cost plus shipping.  Just PM me

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Glad all these folks are getting this show - I remember getting files sent when I pre-ordered the box set of songs that didn't make it on this release.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    demetrios said:
    colour variant arrived in the post today - New Zealand! 
    Congrats. :)

Bugger.  I'm sure that's meant to be my one.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    As I suspected. Mine arrived today, not coloured. Thiefs!
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    A couple of blacks in Aus. Would listen to trade deals or buy a colored one if someone wanted quick bucks
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    edited September 2018
    Black here in Cambridge too... One of my copies had been opened and taped back together with sellotape and tough plastic over the seal on  and across each edge of the cover.
    Sadly, whoever did that sellotape on the actual cover. Sounds great though...!
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    0/2.  Sounds good, though.
    0 on the colored vinyl. ISO.

Also ISO a 24Bit vinyl to Flac rip of this new pressing.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    demetrios said:

I have not seen this around at all.  I know one person who has been ripping the vinyl but I haven't heard from him.  I'm sure you know him too.  I'll pm you through FB if/when I track one down.  Nothing on apollo (it's been down) or Waffles.  
    mrussel1 said:
    demetrios said:

I have not seen this around at all.  I know one person who has been ripping the vinyl but I haven't heard from him.  I'm sure you know him too.  I'll pm you through FB if/when I track one down.  Nothing on apollo (it's been down) or Waffles.  
    Thanks! :)
  • arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    edited September 2018
    Mine arrived in the Netherlands. Not sealed!!😒 Black by the way 
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    That is really lame that people are receiving unsealed copies. I'm assuming this is straight from Newbury?
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    That is really lame that people are receiving unsealed copies. I'm assuming this is straight from Newbury?
    Probably the ones that someone opened up in the store right?
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• If anyone is looking for a black copy I'd be happy to sell mine for cost plus shipping.  Just PM me
    Interested! let's make a deal.? Thanks 
  • That is really lame that people are receiving unsealed copies. I'm assuming this is straight from Newbury?
    Yes, straight from Newbury - but they have been really helpful and as the jacket has tape stuck to it and is damaged I'm getting a replacement cover sent to me... Which is good of them. They think it must have been opened by customs..
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    Yes, straight from Newbury - but they have been really helpful and as the jacket has tape stuck to it and is damaged I'm getting a replacement cover sent to me... Which is good of them. They think it must have been opened by customs..
    Newbury is awesome.  I once ordered the DMB RSD vinyl box from a few years ago.  It arrived and one of the records had the center label pressed into the groove.  It affected 10 seconds of the last song on the side.  They sent me a new one and didn't ask for the old one back or evidence of destruction, no BS.  I sent the slightly jacked one to my friend.  I love ordering from them.  
  • still have (3) black versions for sale at cost plus shipping (~$30 within US).  PM me if interested, cheers!
  • That is really lame that people are receiving unsealed copies. I'm assuming this is straight from Newbury?
    Customs is checking for colored records now?  Damn that's low...
    Looks like $671, via the bay, is the highest price on the colored version, so far. Anyone see it going for more?
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
  • kenkkenk Posts: 210
    Looks like $671, via the bay, is the highest price on the colored version, so far. Anyone see it going for more?
    That is the highest I have seen and the only one what was for auction. The other 3 that sold for $379-$499 were all "buy it now". I had a feeling those first couple were underpriced. That $671 almost makes me want to part with my copy.
    Why can’t people just say “ebay”??
    Just to annoy people who get bothered by dumb things.
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    kenk said:
    That is the highest I have seen and the only one what was for auction. The other 3 that sold for $379-$499 were all "buy it now". I had a feeling those first couple were underpriced. That $671 almost makes me want to part with my copy.
    It will probably go higher. That is the insanity of PJ collectors. Unless I had some sort of sentimental attachment, I don't think I could hold onto a record commanding that much cash, that I could still easily buy in a different color. I got PJ20 colored version from the mystery sale and I would probably never sell it, because there was a story leading up to it arriving and to open the package and see that was really damn cool. It will be in my collection and spinning on my turntable forever. Well, until the estate sale people sell it.
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    Just saw five at the Newbury Comics store
    Should I bye them?
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    ski-bum said:
    Just saw five at the Newbury Comics store
    Should I bye them?
    Sure if you got an extra $175 burning a hole in your pocket.
  • Still ISO!

Hell, I ended up getting the Mad Splatter so hopefully I end up getting this...
    ISO colored variant too.
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    Mine is black. Had the chance to spin it a couple nights ago.

Sounds damn good to me!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    :sunglasses: