9/11 "Conspiracy" Theories

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    mcgruff10 said:
    So everyone telling to stop asking questions, you are 100% ok with the official version of 9/11?  No questions at all?  Nothing in your gut tells you to question anything on that day? 
    On a different note, this thread reminds me of people who get so agitated and pissed off when other fans rip something like riot act.  It isn’t like you wrote it so why be that mad? Why are you so damn defensive about people discussing 9/11 conspiracy theories?  No one told you to clink on this link. 

i think it depends on the question(s).  Questioning whether a plane hit the Pentagon, when the evidence points to that being the case, is just utter foolishness.  Are there questions around some of the aspects of 9/11 yes of course. But when people question what seems to be clear is when it gets off the rails.

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    my2hands said:
    So... the popular mechanics article... or should I say the three paragraphs....

No mention of the shitty amateur pilot pulling a top gun manuever at 500 mph a few feet off the ground and hitting bullseye like a professional pilot in a dam fighter jet... coincidentally in the one section of the pentagon that was recently renovated and fairly empty 

The first guy says the hole doesnt fit with the size of a 737 striking the building because after initial impact it poured into the building like a liquid......... then the next guy says he's picking up debris, uniforms, etc... 

2001 they could spot a fly from space, it wasn't 1901, that video is a joke.... and do we really think that plane would get anywhere near the fucking pentagon? I've heard the excuses about why it wasnt intercepted, I'm not exactly buying that shit. How many fighters are in the DC area ready on trigger status? But this flunky made it through in a commercial airliner 

I think it's funny people get so upset and try to shut down anybody just posing questions

Meanwhile, the same crew had no problem killing a few hundred thousand people based on lies. But yeah, everything else was on the up & up

Riddle me this....... let's roll..... ever make a call from 30,000 feet? In 2001 on your flip celly?

How does the saying go? You can lead a horse to water.....

I will try again.....

A decade after the World Trade Center disaster, rampant speculation abounds on what actually happened. Wild talk flourishes on the Internet, TV, and radio. Was the Pentagon really struck by a missile? Was the untimely death of Barry Jennings, who witnessed the collapse of Tower 7 and thought he heard “explosions,” actually an assassination ? Not everyone is convinced the truth is out there. Once again, in this updated edition of the critically acclaimed Debunking 9/11 Myths, Popular Mechanics counters the conspiracy theorists with a dose of hard, cold facts.

The magazine consulted more than 300 experts in fields like air traffic control, aviation, civil engineering, fire fighting, and metallurgy, and then rigorously, meticulously, and scientifically analyzed the 25 most persistent 9/11 conspiracy theories. Each one was conclusively refuted with facts, not politics and rumors, including five new myths involving the collapse of 7 World Trade Center and four longstanding conjectures now considered in the context of new research.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1588165477/?tag=popularmechanics_auto-append-20&ascsubtag=[artid|10060.a.6384[src|[ch|

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    my2hands said:

No mention of the shitty amateur pilot pulling a top gun manuever at 500 mph a few feet off the ground and hitting bullseye like a professional pilot in a dam fighter jet... coincidentally in the one section of the pentagon that was recently renovated and fairly empty 

The first guy says the hole doesnt fit with the size of a 737 striking the building because after initial impact it poured into the building like a liquid......... then the next guy says he's picking up debris, uniforms, etc... 

2001 they could spot a fly from space, it wasn't 1901, that video is a joke.... and do we really think that plane would get anywhere near the fucking pentagon? I've heard the excuses about why it wasnt intercepted, I'm not exactly buying that shit. How many fighters are in the DC area ready on trigger status? But this flunky made it through in a commercial airliner 

I think it's funny people get so upset and try to shut down anybody just posing questions

Meanwhile, the same crew had no problem killing a few hundred thousand people based on lies. But yeah, everything else was on the up & up

Riddle me this....... let's roll..... ever make a call from 30,000 feet?

The cell phone information is out there, too. If one cares to read it. 

Why is it a coincidence that it crashed into a relatively unpopulated area? Why does it matter which part of the building it crashed into?

And why do you say that the "video is a joke" when there's info as to the actual specs of those video cameras?

Continually repeating the same questions when they've already been answered doesn't lend additional credence.
    So why didn't the fbi release the videos of all the cameras in the area just to show that they video taped nothing of importance?  again, law enforcement usually takes their time with crime scenes yet the blue tarps were out really quick here.  why?  if It was just a commercial airliner as advertised why cover the crime scene up literally?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mcgruff10 said:
    So everyone telling to stop asking questions, you are 100% ok with the official version of 9/11?  No questions at all?  Nothing in your gut tells you to question anything on that day? 
    On a different note, this thread reminds me of people who get so agitated and pissed off when other fans rip something like riot act.  It isn’t like you wrote it so why be that mad? Why are you so damn defensive about people discussing 9/11 conspiracy theories?  No one told you to clink on this link. 

Why do people get so defensive when Alex Jones calls Sandy Hook a false flag attack? He's only asking questions.

I didn't see those little kids getting blown to bits on video so I can't for sure say it happened. 
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Why do people get so defensive when Alex Jones calls Sandy Hook a false flag attack? He's only asking questions.

I didn't see those little kids getting blown to bits on video so I can't for sure say it happened. 
    Alex jones is a joke and everyone knows it. This has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 so why bring it up. 
    The same government that sold us on the gulf of Tonkin incident gave us an official report on 9/11. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

Why is it a coincidence that it crashed into a relatively unpopulated area? Why does it matter which part of the building it crashed into?

And why do you say that the "video is a joke" when there's info as to the actual specs of those video cameras?

Continually repeating the same questions when they've already been answered doesn't lend additional credence.
    So why didn't the fbi release the videos of all the cameras in the area just to show that they video taped nothing of importance?  again, law enforcement usually takes their time with crime scenes yet the blue tarps were out really quick here.  why?  if It was just a commercial airliner as advertised why cover the crime scene up literally?

Crime scenes are covered up to protect evidence, and out of respect for the dead. That's very basic. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    edited September 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

Crime scenes are covered up to protect evidence, and out of respect for the dead. That's very basic. 
    Yeah I would think more protect the evidence  as opposed to respect to the dead.  But the whole thing was done very very quickly. Worst terroirst attack on us soil and the investigation seemed to be rushed. Again, why not release all the videos to show nothing happened?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

Yeah I would think more protect the evidence  as opposed to respect to the dead.  But the whole thing was done very very quickly. Worst terroirst attack on us soil and the investigation seemed to be rushed. Again, why not release all the videos to show nothing happened?
    have you made the foia request for these videos?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Alex jones is a joke and everyone knows it. This has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 so why bring it up. 
    The same government that sold us on the gulf of Tonkin incident gave us an official report on 9/11. 

The same people in government during the Gulf of Tonkin incident were in power or in the government on 9/11/01, 37 years previously? That's some longevity.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

Your question is answered in the link I posted.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

Which one?
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:

The same people in government during the Gulf of Tonkin incident were in power or in the government on 9/11/01, 37 years previously? That's some longevity.
    That’s how we roll in the u.s.  
  • CM189191 said:

Launder, laundered or launders money for Russians? Yes. Those Russian mobsters supporting Al Qaida? No. Team Trump Treason was $4BB in debt after his AC casinos went belly up. Russians poured money, much of it in cash, into Team Trump Treason real estate via shell companies and multiple wire transfers. Team Mueller is getting closer and the truth will be known. And that's not a conspiracy theory. That's a fact.

Follow the money, from Russia with love and PTape, all the way to impeachment. 

Brilliantati©
    Same people on this thread hate George w bush but all of a sudden We are to trust everything he and his commission presented to us. Cracks me up. 
    my2hands said:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/04/us/a-trainee-noted-for-incompetence.html

"He could not fly at all"

Yup, why ask questions? Lol
    if the goal is to crash the plane, how competent do you really need to be? makes sense that a basic understanding  of how flight controls work is sufficient when others will get the plane in the air and set for cruising altitude and speed.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:

if the goal is to crash the plane, how competent do you really need to be? makes sense that a basic understanding  of how flight controls work is sufficient when others will get the plane in the air and set for cruising altitude and speed.
    The approach is everything.  I am not looking at google but i can’t imagine the pentagon being over 200 feet high. When you are a shit pilot no way you can go in that low with that speed and hit the target perfectly. 
    Same administration lied about Iraq but you guys are all sheep about 9/11. Come on. 
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Same people on this thread hate George w bush but all of a sudden We are to trust everything he and his commission presented to us. Cracks me up. 

That's where you're making the mistake. Its not "George W. Bush and his commission" that's convinced us. Its that PLUS all the other objective research, analysis and reporting by independent bodies and individuals, backed by science and explanation. Do I have questions? Sure. But I'm not going to list them until all the "truthers" list theirs, Remember WTC7, Pentagon didn't happen that way, etc., etc. My questions are more about how Shrub/Darth Cheney, Wolfy and Rummy took this as an opportunity to remake the Middle East, and not for the better. So yea, 19 assholes with box cutters pulled off the largest attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor.

Brilliantati©
    edited September 2018
    mcgruff10 said:

That's where you're making the mistake. Its not "George W. Bush and his commission" that's convinced us. Its that PLUS all the other objective research, analysis and reporting by independent bodies and individuals, backed by science and explanation. Do I have questions? Sure. But I'm not going to list them until all the "truthers" list theirs, Remember WTC7, Pentagon didn't happen that way, etc., etc. My questions are more about how Shrub/Darth Cheney, Wolfy and Rummy took this as an opportunity to remake the Middle East, and not for the better. So yea, 19 assholes with box cutters pulled off the largest attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor.
    Be better than that. I for one enjoy debating you and respect your opinion. Aside from your responsible terrorists until they weren’t line I respect what you post.  Don’t go tit for tat, what do you question?  There is so much post 9/11 that I just go, what the fuck did bush administration just do?
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:

Kamikaze Japanese pilots had decent training and few could fly that low and hit allied ships. 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,478
    edited September 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Be better than that. I for one enjoy debating you and respect your opinion. Aside from your responsible terrorists until they weren’t line I respect what you post.  Don’t go tit for tat, what do you question?  There is so much post 9/11 that I just go, what the fuck did bush administration just do?

No, sorry, but I'm not going to feed the conspiracy theorists as they all use the same tactic. We've been spoon fed and when you ask them to list their questions, the say they can't or the question is so vague as to not have an answer. You've asked questions and I've pointed you to the answer, as have others. And yet, we blindly believe GWB and his commission. Here, I'll try this again. Please read it from start to finish, check the links. Then think about it. Then read it again. Then list your questions about the attack on the Pentagon.

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/10/07/bringing-closure-to-the-911-pentagon-debate/

And the "responsible terrorist until they're not" wasn't my line. I believe it was PJPower. Please give credit where its due.

Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

Which one?

Foreign Policy Journal.

Brilliantati©
    edited September 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:

Kamikaze Japanese pilots had decent training and few could fly that low and hit allied ships. 
    right. comparing 1940s plane tech to modern engines. materials etc..... and pilots who needed to take off from land or ship vs one who took over the controls.

Was that planes glidepath documented?

you know what they call the guy who finished last in medical school?  I think its Doctor.

• mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:

They were also flying into flak and machine gun fire and typically tried to come straight down in a vertical dive bomb as opposed to a horizontal approach that flew them into direct fire. Apples and oranges.

Brilliantati©
    mickeyrat said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:

right. comparing 1940s plane tech to modern engines. materials etc..... and pilots who needed to take off from land or ship vs one who took over the controls.

Was that planes glidepath documented?

you know what they call the guy who finished last in medical school?  I think its Doctor.
    Hey believe what you want and be sure to give the doctor who finished last in his class some business.  

mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:

They were also flying into flak and machine gun fire and typically tried to come straight down in a vertical dive bomb as opposed to a horizontal approach that flew them into direct fire. Apples and oranges.
    Actually you could fly under the flak and machine guns and be ok. But whatever, forget the world war 2 comparisons. My bad on that. The dude was a shit pilot and again, under very very stressful conditions probably similar to those in ww2, made a huge 270 degree circle, hit multiple poles, a generator at just feet above the ground amongst the cries of passengers and some how crashed the plane in an area with very little people all while not being captured on film?  Yeah there is something more there. If questions don’t arise in your brain about this then I have a bridge to sell you. 
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:

Actually you could fly under the flak and machine guns and be ok. But whatever, forget the world war 2 comparisons. My bad on that. The dude was a shit pilot and again, under very very stressful conditions probably similar to those in ww2, made a huge 270 degree circle, hit multiple poles, a generator at just feet above the ground amongst the cries of passengers and some how crashed the plane in an area with very little people all while not being captured on film?  Yeah there is something more there. If questions don’t arise in your brain about this then I have a bridge to sell you. 

Again, read the link. Think about it and then read it again. Then list your questions. And you do realize that modern aviation technology, even in 2001, just about allows the plane to fly itself and if you know how to enter GPS coordinates and set autopilot, the plane will take you there, right? Its not about joy sticks and pedals anymore. You also realize that DC has a height limit on buildings? They can't be taller than the Washington Monument, right? Made the approach pretty obstacle free. Again, read the link.

Brilliantati©
    I believe according to law you aren’t allowed to engage in autopilot under 500 feet.  Are you saying they broke the law?   (I kid)
    i ll check the article you linked. But with every article, there will be two that say the complete opposite. However I will read it and be open minded. 
    My three biggest questions with 9/11:
    wtc 7
    possible missile attack on flight 93
    lack of video evidence at the pentagon. All those cameras, release all the video footage. 
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    edited September 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:

The approach is everything.  I am not looking at google but i can’t imagine the pentagon being over 200 feet high. When you are a shit pilot no way you can go in that low with that speed and hit the target perfectly. 
    Then start asking questions about flying a plane.  What level of competency does it take to do what he did? Let’s ask questions to pilots. They say the more difficult part is taking off and landing. 

Why ask questions about things that already have answers, and stop asking questions when if fits the conspiracy theory