PEARL JAM SONICS COLORED VANS FOR SALE!

Selling for a friend in need of some $$.  Condition, pics and prices below and are shipped in the lower 48 and PayPal only please and thank you!  

Vans Pearl Jam Sk8-hi KlyGrn/GldYlw.
Brand New, never worn. No box, includes tissue wrap.
Size US 12 $ 175
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12

Comments

• courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    Ugh why do I have to be a girl and have small feet??? ☹️
  • Pm
  • replied!

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • bump

• good morning

• Those are pretty sick. Are they still available?
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
  • Yes they are

• gus stillsgus stills Posts: 336
    Are they still?