psst...9/11/2018

Comments

• halvhalv Posts: 675
    Anyone know the size for  the EMEK? Will it fit standard frames?
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    halv said:
    Show ones where 18 x 24. So, your good to go.
  • halvhalv Posts: 675
    EM194007 said:
    halv said:
    Show ones where 18 x 24. So, your good to go.
    Thanks!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    u want me to explain u why emek is still up?and why isnt solfd out?or u guys can figure it out?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • u want me to explain u why emek is still up?and why isnt solfd out?or u guys can figure it out?
    Can't wait!!!
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 782
    u want me to explain u why emek is still up?and why isnt solfd out?or u guys can figure it out?
    Explain?
  • u want me to explain u why emek is still up?and why isnt solfd out?or u guys can figure it out?
    I’m shocked as well. My favorite for the ball park shows. 
    looking to hear of the earth
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Did they make wayyy more because they knew it was so awesome?  ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • For the love of God I just want to buy or have a chance to buy a Rome poster on this website without having to spend days clicking refresh every couple of minutes!
  • For the love of God I just want to buy or have a chance to buy a Rome poster on this website without having to spend days clicking refresh every couple of minutes!
    Isn't possible. 
  • pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    can't believe I missed shuss again....ugh
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
    mdgsolo said:
    Explain?
     Has no flipping value cos u can buy one for 40$ at eBay and no trade value. So 10c flippers don't want to stick with another one that cant use it for trade or sale. That's why.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Doesn’t seem possible, but if you are looking for positives, at least there are different posters now when you refresh! I was getting sick of seeing Landgraaf, Milan and Amsterdam!  =)
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,439
    Emek - inspired by some other piece of art and only two colors. I bought one  =)
    edited September 2018
    For the love of God I just want to buy or have a chance to buy a Rome poster on this website without having to spend days clicking refresh every couple of minutes!
    what do u think we doing from 7th august after padova drop out?we go out for beers and dinner?we fuckin rerfesh the poster page!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,439
    I dont get the excitement about t he Shuss.  It looks like my 10 year old drew it while having dinner at applebees!
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Get_Right said:
    Emek - inspired by some other piece of art and only two colors. I bought one  =)
    I think it is a great print.Especially is you like MC Escher
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    what do u think we doing from 7th august after padova drop out?we go out for beers and dinner?we fuckin rerfesh the poster page!

Haha.  I've been here refreshing the pages for weeks too!  I've even check to see if Santos has logged on or not so I know if there is a chance that day.  I've got a much kinder attitude about merch these days but I'm getting a little frustrated with the posters going out of order.  All part of the merch game!
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Get_Right said:
    I dont get the excitement about t he Shuss.  It looks like my 10 year old drew it while having dinner at applebees!
    100% agree
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Get_Right said:

That's what's so great about it =)
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    mdgsolo said:
    Explain?
     Has no flipping value cos u can buy one for 40$ at eBay and no trade value. So 10c flippers don't want to stick with another one that cant use it for trade or sale. That's why.
    I was excited to get one -- to put on my wall.  ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mdgsolo said:
    Explain?
    I was excited to get one -- to put on my wall.  ;)
    The horror!
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    edited September 2018
    mdgsolo said:
    Explain?
    Hey some of those 10c flippers are respected members of the community 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Hey some of those 10c flippers are respected members of the community 
    Avid collectors even....
    mdgsolo said:
    Explain?
    Hey some of those 10c flippers are respected members of the community 
    i have no clue,im new here
  • imma gonna colour my Emek in for sursies.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
    For the love of God I just want to buy or have a chance to buy a Rome poster on this website without having to spend days clicking refresh every couple of minutes!

Haha.  I've been here refreshing the pages for weeks too!  I've even check to see if Santos has logged on or not so I know if there is a chance that day.  I've got a much kinder attitude about merch these days but I'm getting a little frustrated with the posters going out of order.  All part of the merch game!
    haha,,watching santos log in..CIA  at their best !!
  • pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    Get_Right said:

I just really respect Kevin and appreciate his contributions so I try to get one of whatever he does when he does it.  I'll track down a show edition at some point, just bummed to have missed the drop when it happened. 
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Get_Right said:

I agree. i love the Shuss one.
    All of the seattle ones were way better than the Wrigley ones. Would take any of them over the Wrigley shows. Wrigley got screwed on posters this year, except Thomas.
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    mace1229 said:
    Get_Right said:

I agree. i love the Shuss one.
    All of the seattle ones were way better than the Wrigley ones. Would take any of them over the Wrigley shows. Wrigley got screwed on posters this year, except Thomas.
    Ames Wrigley > Ames Seattle and its not even close
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018