ISO Dan Mumford Fenway 2018 Poster

Went to N1 this year, stopped at 4 different booths, they had NO posters at any of them.

Willing to spend up to $70 if someone has extra for sale.

Thanks

Comments

• SecondscoopSecondscoop Boston Posts: 16
    if you have anything to trade let me know.  I have mumford but not looking to sell.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Went to N1 this year, stopped at 4 different booths, they had NO posters at any of them.

Thanks

There is a thread in GTF.  He has hologram stickers on 2 of the 4 that he purchased. Perhaps he has a spare to sell you at a reasonable cost.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    deadendp said:

Thanks

There is a thread in GTF.  He has hologram stickers on 2 of the 4 that he purchased. Perhaps he has a spare to sell you at a reasonable cost.  
    He is down to 2 extra, he just sold one on eBay at $139 and laughed at me.

:grimacing:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • BasilgBasilg Killingworth, CT Posts: 76
    Secondscoop- Do you have all the Boston posters? 

deadendp said:

Thanks

Seems to be a bit of an I-don't-give-a-fuck bait troll, but... If he has the goods and the OP can get what he needs, all win I suppose. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    deadendp said:
    deadendp said:

Thanks

Seems to be a bit of an I-don't-give-a-fuck bait troll, but... If he has the goods and the OP can get what he needs, all win I suppose. 
    Did you see I put your stefan quote on there?
    =)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    deadendp said:
    deadendp said:

Thanks

Did you see I put your stefan quote on there?
    =)
    I did not, but it would be much deserved!  

Thread integrity: The OP would love a poster. If someone has an extra, message them.  I'm sure they would love to hear from you.  :smile: 
  • This is the OP - and yes, I was just looking to get a poster.

ebay here I come... :(

• JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    OP not sure I'm understanding the Mumford sale completely, but if you're willing to spend $70 on it, shouldn't you at least try the AP sale tomorrow (I think the variant sale is today) and see if you get through?  Your $70ish bucks would get you something even more valuable than the regular SE if I understand all this stuff at all.