You guys rock. Thank you for helping me!

TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
edited September 2018 in Lost Dogs
I was supposed to be getting one of the new safe travels keychain in the mail and the package arrived today and the corner was torn open! I know tonight is the last home x away show so I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could grab me one. It would really mean a lot to me! I will be your merch buddy for whatever PJ/EV show I go to next as well as repay you! :bawling:

Post edited by TFlyer on
Tagged:

Comments

• TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    Update - I went into the post office and they told me there is nothing they can do, I showed them the envelope and they said it was probably pushed out by the sorter! 

Somebody PLEASE help me! Is anyone able to grab me one who is at Fenway or does anyone have an extra?!?!?! Please????
  • Well that wasn’t a very safe way to travel...help this person out!
    LukinAtU said:
    Well that wasn’t a very safe way to travel...help this person out!
    I was thinking of all the jokes that could be made about this. Thank you for the bump. 
  • Bump!!!

Someone at the show please purchase him a keychain.  I'll send you a cool Official PJ sticker!
    Bump!!!

Someone at the show please purchase him a keychain.  I'll send you a cool Official PJ sticker!
    thank you so much dude! 
  • FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
    Send me a DM, @TFlyer ... I'll get you taken care of. I've got an extra I will send your way. I got to go to Night 1 in Boston on a day's notice through the kindness of someone who works for the band, and then in turn the kindness of a friend who received that kindness making me his +1. I'd be glad to do a small portion of my pay-it-forward to hook you up ... and I'll package it in a proper bubble mailer so lightning doesn't strike twice! 

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    Let me know. I may have an extra I got for someone who no longer needs. On me Thurs or Fri if need be
    Send me a DM, @TFlyer ... I'll get you taken care of. I've got an extra I will send your way. I got to go to Night 1 in Boston on a day's notice through the kindness of someone who works for the band, and then in turn the kindness of a friend who received that kindness making me his +1. I'd be glad to do a small portion of my pay-it-forward to hook you up ... and I'll package it in a proper bubble mailer so lightning doesn't strike twice! 
    You sir are a saint. I truly love the PJ family.
    edited September 2018
    Let me know. I may have an extra I got for someone who no longer needs. On me Thurs or Fri if need be
    I just messaged FadedGlory, I very much appreciate your response as well dude. You're always a real one on here and I totally recognize that. I will let you know how everything works out. 
    edited September 2018
    @tempo_n_groove FadedGlory is the saint of this thread just throwing it out there :rock_on: