Vitalogy on Tues?

Only two songs from Vitalogy were played last night. Might we actually get a full album in stadium?  

Comments

• rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    Drdeal said:
    Only two songs from Vitalogy were played last night. Might we actually get a full album in stadium?  
    I dunno. With one of those two songs being Tremor Christ, I'd be surprised. 
  • As conceptually cool the idea is of playing an album at a show, I would actually be a bit annoyed if it happened at a show I was at.  There are songs from every album that I want to hear
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Not happening
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Stupid Mop is not getting played, neither is To, Pry & hopefully not Aye Davanita either, if they wanted to play the 11 real songs in a setlist I would dig that, but it's also not the complete album either, don't think that will ever happen, maybe Benaroya Hall or some place like that I could see maybe it happening, but not at a Stadium
  • jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 415
    I had a feeling that was a possibility when they made their entrance with Aye Davita on Sunday...maybe Tuesday!
    jp307677 said:
    I had a feeling that was a possibility when they made their entrance with Aye Davita on Sunday...maybe Tuesday!
    they did same thing in Seattle, we got quite a few Vitalogy in Seattle night 2
  • I would say there is little to zero chance. This is not the type of show they would try to pull this off. I think it would be in an obscure place in the middle of a run of shows, ie Greenville, Moline, etc.

Just an opinion.
    coach pj said:
    I would say there is little to zero chance. This is not the type of show they would try to pull this off. I think it would be in an obscure place in the middle of a run of shows, ie Greenville, Moline, etc.

Just an opinion.
    yeah because the sonic experiments would not be able to be enjoyed by most of Stadium due to acoustics, really need a smaller enclosed venue to pull off a complete Vitalogy, I am pretty sure Stupid Mop would suck live, but I am sure one day we will find out
  • I highly doubt they play a full album considering they didn’t at any of the other 6 shows, but I’ve been wrong before.