Red Mosquito

Insignificance

Four Or Five Virgins And A Pelican

Sad

Let Me Sleep

Appreciate it

Carry on

Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    EPIC!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • EPIC I SAY!!!!!!
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    The beginning of Set 1 on night 1 
  • chiwhitesoxchiwhitesox Chicago Posts: 696
    Whoa dude. Where the hell you been? To quote many a character from Escape From New York in reference to one “Snake Plissken”....”I thought you were dead...”
    - Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • Whoa dude. Where the hell you been? To quote many a character from Escape From New York in reference to one “Snake Plissken”....”I thought you were dead...”

I walked away from the internet for 2 years.

It was a beautiful thing.

Whoa dude. Where the hell you been? To quote many a character from Escape From New York in reference to one “Snake Plissken”....”I thought you were dead...”

Prison?
    - Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • Whoa dude. Where the hell you been? To quote many a character from Escape From New York in reference to one “Snake Plissken”....”I thought you were dead...”

Prison?

Actually, after the CUBS won THE WORLD SERIES? I went on a 6month binge. Then I spent the next 18 months in rehab. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!

Prison?

Actually, after the CUBS won THE WORLD SERIES? I went on a 6month binge. Then I spent the next 18 months in rehab. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!
    Kick ass man. Good to have you back. You’ve been missed.
    - Chicago G

• This thread is much too important to let sink to page 2.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    Add Marker in the Sand and you got a deal
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    POOORCH!!!!

Nice shirt.
    edited September 2018
    If that sound check is any indication, y’all are gonna get a good show. Fuck I’m jealous now.
    - Chicago G

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    It will be on par with the awesomeness of the last 4 I say! Some of ya’s are blowing this out of proportion! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Speedy!!!
    Ft. Laud 96, WPB I and II 98, WPB I and II 2000, San Sebastian, Spain 2000, WPB 03, Tampa 03, MSG I and II 03, Kissimmee 04, Atlantic City I and II 05, Mansfield I 08, Toronto 09, Noblesville 10, Alpine Valley I and II 11, Wrigley 13, Baltimore 13, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Wrigley 2 2016