For Sale: 1 Boston FENWAY N2 10c ticket - BELOW FACE - $75

RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 387
edited September 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
Section B159, row DD

$75
PM or email me
" I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
Post edited by RVMMFC on

Comments

• RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 387
    Or best offer
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
    BUMP - price dropped to $100
    BUMP - price dropped to $85
    Bump...come on people last show of the tour!
    BUMP

ANYONE???
    BUMP $85 or Best Offer
  • Pm sent.
    BUMP
    edited September 2018
    BUMP 

Price dropped to $75
    Anyone? 
This discussion has been closed.