Name your top 3 shows (that you attended)

Comments

• NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    Tough tough question. Loved each show but I’ll try.

1) Calgary 2013.  

The “blizzard show”. First show after being a fan since I first heard Ten as a 15 year old in ‘91. Opened with Of the Girl followed by Hard to Imagine. Later highlites were Sleight of Hand, Crazy Mary, Mr. Plow, Rats (for rat-free Alberta, Canada), Go, on and on.  
    That might nudge Wrigley 2 out of my top three, actually. That show was incredible; anytime they close with Fuckin' Up and Indifference you've likely witnessed something special.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    I've only seen 3 so this was pretty easy!

3. Dublin, 2010 - I just didn't make the most of this, as much I would if it came around now. I even took a smoke break outside at one point. Cringe.
    2. Dublin, 2006 - My first time seeing Pearl Jam, at the peak of my youthful enthusiasm (before I had to go and join A.A!).
    1. Madrid, 2018 - My first time being on the rail, and my girlfriend's first Pearl Jam show. It was nice for me to see a show with just all of the hits.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 335
    No order:
    Gorge 2005
    Seattle N2 2018
    Sacramento 1995 (First full/non Bridge show PJ concert)
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    After Wrigley 2 this year I was thinking that it was my #2, but I've had some time to reflect and it is now in the #5 spot behind Philly '05. I really base my rankings on overall experience and crowd reaction and interactions, not nessicarly songs played or length of show ect. I'm not a song chaser and don't get freaked out by instrumental or vocal mistakes. I'm typically just happy to be at the show.
    Here are my top 3, all having taken place in Michigan, which really makes me feel very fortunate of the quaility of shows Ive been blessed to witness in my home state, not to mention Eddie's solo show at the Fox, I think in '11. That show was amazing, but everyone was sitting and it still bugs me.

1.) Grand Rapids '04
    2.) Grand Rapids '06
    3.) Detroit '14

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    coach pj said:
    I would Like to revise my list:

1. Hartford 2008

2. Greenville 2016

3. Vienna 2014
    Hartford 2008 was great! Either Stone or Jeff created the setlist - forget who but it can probably be dug up from somewhere. Very different poster for that show too.
  • spnoonespnoone Posts: 625
    ithaca 91
    philly 3 09
    charlottesville 13
  • For me Hartford was the most unpredictable set list I have ever been to. The song selections were great, the crowd was going nuts as the sets unfolded, and everyone was pumped as we were leaving talking about what a great show it was. Again, this is all opinion and subjective to personal tastes. I just remember just being blown away by the song selections and order.
  • Not For YouNot For You Posts: 360
    edited September 2018
    3. Philly night 3
    2. Pensacola (on the beach)
    1. Philly (TEN SHOW)

It's tough cause I've been to all wrigley and fenway and philly shows but these stand out for reasons like the people I'm with and the venue 
    Post edited by Not For You on
    Walks on his own... With thoughts he can't help thinking...
  • mcgruff10 said:
    58 shows since 1996.  My top three are:
    1:  Randall’s island 96 night 2
    2: msg night 2, 1998
    3: Toronto night 1, 9/11/11
    Okay... Okay... very solid choices!
    Walks on his own... With thoughts he can't help thinking...
  • NWOntario said:
    Tough tough question. Loved each show but I’ll try.

1) Calgary 2013.  

The “blizzard show”. First show after being a fan since I first heard Ten as a 15 year old in ‘91. Opened with Of the Girl followed by Hard to Imagine. Later highlites were Sleight of Hand, Crazy Mary, Mr. Plow, Rats (for rat-free Alberta, Canada), Go, on and on.  
    That might nudge Wrigley 2 out of my top three, actually. That show was incredible; anytime they close with Fuckin' Up and Indifference you've likely witnessed something special.
    The band delivered that night didn’t they? It was added to the tour because of the floods that summer. Then a blizzard hits. Band gave us Calgarians a special show just for getting to the arena (although to be fair we are kind of used to that stuff).
    another reason it’s special is because it was also the first time I saw Mudhoney.
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited September 2018
    JP218404 said:
    ryph raph said:

April 2nd 1992, 600 seat bar

October 26th 1991, 3000 seat hall opening for the Pumpkins and Peppers

October 31st 2009, Philadelphia Spectrum

From almost all of the posts here you would think that this band did not start touring till around 2003.

Kind of an ignorant comment.  Not all of us grew up close to where the band toured or had the funds to travel and see them. From the shows Ive been some fans weren't even born in 2003.

I think those are your top shows because hardly anyone else saw them, not that they were actually your favourite shows. 
    Those of us lucky enough to see them in 91-93 I think, speaking for myself, look back at those shows as extremely special due to what they have become.  The energy at thoses shows in those clubs was something that I had not experienced too many times regardless of how epic the setlists are now.  Nothing will top the Limelight NYC  Ever. Imo. 

All thay being said getting 2-1/2 - 3 hours of them now is amazing every time.  I’ve never felt they just “cashed “ in a show that I’ve seen
    Hey I get it.  I would have LOVED to have seen them in those days. But you are right, how could a five song opener for the Billy Corgan Whiner Band and the Chilis compared to the epic concerts of today?  It’s all in the beholder.  
    The comment came across as the fan club is full of bandwagon fans, which is ridiculous since the first album sold 10 million or so. Everyone had that album... even the jockos were pumping it out at bush parties lol
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    58 shows since 1996.  My top three are:
    1:  Randall’s island 96 night 2
    2: msg night 2, 1998
    3: Toronto night 1, 9/11/11
    Okay... Okay... very solid choices!
    All three were amazing.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • InLukinsFridgeInLukinsFridge Posts: 586
    edited September 2018
    Hard to pass up this year's Seattle 2 and any shows at the Friendly Confines, but:

Red Rocks 95, Moline, Philly Ten Show 2016.

Can't wait for an arena tour.
    Post edited by InLukinsFridge on
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 * Rapid City 6/24/98 * EV Vegas 11/1/12 * EV Tulsa 11/19/12 * Wrigley Field 7/19/13 * Brooklyn 10/19/13 * Philly 10/21/13 * Philly 10/22/13 * Hartford 10/25/13 * OKC 11/16/13 * Tulsa 10/8/2014 * Lincoln 10/9/2014 * Moline 10/17/2014 * St Paul 10/19/2014 * Greenville 4/16/16 * Philly 4/28/16 * Philly 4/29/16 * MSG 5/1/16 * MSG 5/2/16 * Wrigley 8/20/16 * Seattle 8/8/18 * Seattle 8/10/18 * Wrigley 8/18/18 * Asbury Park 9/18/21
  • JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    JP218404 said:
    ryph raph said:

From almost all of the posts here you would think that this band did not start touring till around 2003.

Kind of an ignorant comment.  Not all of us grew up close to where the band toured or had the funds to travel and see them. From the shows Ive been some fans weren't even born in 2003.

I think those are your top shows because hardly anyone else saw them, not that they were actually your favourite shows. 
    Those of us lucky enough to see them in 91-93 I think, speaking for myself, look back at those shows as extremely special due to what they have become.  The energy at thoses shows in those clubs was something that I had not experienced too many times regardless of how epic the setlists are now.  Nothing will top the Limelight NYC  Ever. Imo. 

All thay being said getting 2-1/2 - 3 hours of them now is amazing every time.  I’ve never felt they just “cashed “ in a show that I’ve seen
    Hey I get it.  I would have LOVED to have seen them in those days. But you are right, how could a five song opener for the Billy Corgan Whiner Band and the Chilis compared to the epic concerts of today?  It’s all in the beholder.  
    The comment came across as the fan club is full of bandwagon fans, which is ridiculous since the first album sold 10 million or so. Everyone had that album... even the jockos were pumping it out at bush parties lol
    I think the people that stayed with the band or found them during 98-2003 are actually extremely important. Those fans, old and new, kept the band going during some harder times for them. 

And those Pumpkin ‘Gish’ years were incredible. Don’t tag him for what he became. Hard to see the opening band of that tour come flying by ya.
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    edited September 2018
    JP218404 said:
    ryph raph said:

Seems like everyone understands each other kind of, but I will say this about your question "How could a five song opener for [insert preferred name for Smashing Pumpkins here LOL!] compare to the epic concerts of today?"

Yes, it's in the beholder to a degree, just like many of us who were at the same 5 shows might rank them totally differently depending on a lot of variables.

But what I think is NOT obvious if you weren't there (my first shows were '93 so I only have those, not '91-'92 but still...) is that it's almost comparing apples to lobsters in that in so many ways, they're a different band now.  Yes the shows are epic, and phenomenal now.  But I don't think it's even a fair comparison to the pressure-cooker effect of a dramatically smaller venue, young energy, daredevil musicianship AND daraedevil stage climbing antics, an audience thrashing all over way more than in today's pits (more concentrated, probably more dangerous, but also more dynamic and crazy levels of energy)... It can EASILY be more of a life-changing experience than even the best show today.  But it IS also possible to have been there then and prefer today's shows, feel today's shows are more life-changing.  

Consider this: what video do you show someone if you only have one video song to try to explain why you are such a committed Pearl Jam fan?  For me, it's almost always Porch from MTV Unplugged in what, '92?  To have that kind of energy in an acoustic performance is... life-giving.  Does NOT mean that today you can't feel your life force elevated way up, I felt that at Seattle 2.  But my point is, that's the easiest entry way for me for the "uninitiated" to get grabbed by the power of Pearl Jam, and then I can spread out more "eras" of music for them over these 28 yrs.  But if those days weren't unreal, why is that STILL TODAY such a reliable instant converter from "Pearl Jam, eh..." to "Holy crap, I never knew!"  What video for you from the last 10 yrs holds that kind of power over the newbies?  Actually I'd love to hear people's answers, maybe I"ll change up my "PJ Recruitment Video"!

In the end, we're all wildly lucky that we've had this band around for 28 yrs and counting, whether you were around in the early days or not.  Even if you never liked them until 2018, you're lucky to see them now.  Because they still kill it live in the most electric and transformative way!

P.S.: NEVER underestimate the power of a 5 song opener! I saw some band called the White Stripes open for Sleater Kinney in a club... Went to see Belly in '93 and some random Brit band called Radiohead opened. I saw a band I'd never heard of before called At the Drive In open for - damn, I don't even remember who they opened for, cuz we were so blown away by them we left before the headliner who we'd meant to see even came on.  It was actually because of either Stone or Jeff, but after Seattle 2 2000 I made a point of seeing a band I'd never heard of called The Kills live, opening for like 4 other bands at Maxwells in NJ.  Mind. Blown.  And LAWD do I still get all warm and fuzzy when I remember seeing another band I'd never heard of before called Uncle Tupelo open for Drivin' And Cryin (Uncle Tupelo was Jay Ferrar and Jeff Tweedy (Jeff founded Wilco).  That was another life-changing set, that UT set!

So even if you don't like those bands, I'm tellin ya, 5 song opening sets can be fucking BLISTERING and you can not even want to see the headliner after your mind is blown by that unknown opener. And become an instant, devoted, no turning back fan on the spot.
    Post edited by JH6056 on
  • BlackCircleBlackCircle Charlotte, NC Posts: 371
    My Pearl Jam penis is very small...i've only been to 4 shows. 

#1 - Greenville
    #2 - Wrigley N1 2018
    #3 - Charlotte 2013

I'm going to both Boston shows... so... this may change.   HOWEVER, its going to be difficult to top Greenville. 
    I'm like a tab
  • 1) Hartford 13
    2) Cleveland 06
    3) Toronto N1 16

• JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    JH6056 said:
    JP218404 said:
    ryph raph said:

Seems like everyone understands each other kind of, but I will say this about your question "How could a five song opener for [insert preferred name for Smashing Pumpkins here LOL!] compare to the epic concerts of today?"

Yes, it's in the beholder to a degree, just like many of us who were at the same 5 shows might rank them totally differently depending on a lot of variables.

But what I think is NOT obvious if you weren't there (my first shows were '93 so I only have those, not '91-'92 but still...) is that it's almost comparing apples to lobsters in that in so many ways, they're a different band now.  Yes the shows are epic, and phenomenal now.  But I don't think it's even a fair comparison to the pressure-cooker effect of a dramatically smaller venue, young energy, daredevil musicianship AND daraedevil stage climbing antics, an audience thrashing all over way more than in today's pits (more concentrated, probably more dangerous, but also more dynamic and crazy levels of energy)... It can EASILY be more of a life-changing experience than even the best show today.  But it IS also possible to have been there then and prefer today's shows, feel today's shows are more life-changing.  

Consider this: what video do you show someone if you only have one video song to try to explain why you are such a committed Pearl Jam fan?  For me, it's almost always Porch from MTV Unplugged in what, '92?  To have that kind of energy in an acoustic performance is... life-giving.  Does NOT mean that today you can't feel your life force elevated way up, I felt that at Seattle 2.  But my point is, that's the easiest entry way for me for the "uninitiated" to get grabbed by the power of Pearl Jam, and then I can spread out more "eras" of music for them over these 28 yrs.  But if those days weren't unreal, why is that STILL TODAY such a reliable instant converter from "Pearl Jam, eh..." to "Holy crap, I never knew!"  What video for you from the last 10 yrs holds that kind of power over the newbies?  Actually I'd love to hear people's answers, maybe I"ll change up my "PJ Recruitment Video"!

In the end, we're all wildly lucky that we've had this band around for 28 yrs and counting, whether you were around in the early days or not.  Even if you never liked them until 2018, you're lucky to see them now.  Because they still kill it live in the most electric and transformative way!

P.S.: NEVER underestimate the power of a 5 song opener! I saw some band called the White Stripes open for Sleater Kinney in a club... Went to see Belly in '93 and some random Brit band called Radiohead opened. I saw a band I'd never heard of before called At the Drive In open for - damn, I don't even remember who they opened for, cuz we were so blown away by them we left before the headliner who we'd meant to see even came on.  It was actually because of either Stone or Jeff, but after Seattle 2 2000 I made a point of seeing a band I'd never heard of called The Kills live, opening for like 4 other bands at Maxwells in NJ.  Mind. Blown.  And LAWD do I still get all warm and fuzzy when I remember seeing another band I'd never heard of before called Uncle Tupelo open for Drivin' And Cryin (Uncle Tupelo was Jay Ferrar and Jeff Tweedy (Jeff founded Wilco).  That was another life-changing set, that UT set!

So even if you don't like those bands, I'm tellin ya, 5 song opening sets can be fucking BLISTERING and you can not even want to see the headliner after your mind is blown by that unknown opener. And become an instant, devoted, no turning back fan on the spot.
    Maxwells!!!!  Saw soundgarden there in 89. Amazing and loved that place. When they reopened I saw the struts and dead sara there. Wasn’t the same place. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    9/28/04 PRE VFC SHOWS- My first time seeing the band. A great set, I was hooked.

5/13/06- First time I took my brother to see the band. We took a Greyhound to Ct to see the show. It poured, while we were walking to the Meadows. 

6/27/08- Fantastic set of rarities I had never heard live before. The band brought out "Katie" for her Make A Wish before they ripped into leash. Met my friends in The Dirty Jersey crew at this show! 

So many others I could right about but you wanted 3...

BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• All shows were amazing in their own way and it's really hard to compare because everyshow has their own great story and memory. Some are more legendary (Phily 31) was awesome. Pinkpop 2000 first time, etc.

1) Hampton 2016         - My favorite setlist of all the shows. We had an amazing view from the center of the pit. Sad, breath, in my tree, etc. etc. Nuff said. Great venue too.
    2) Antwerpen, Belgium - Their very first show in Belgium. Great vibe, great setlist. Audience was fantastic.First and only time that I did a back to back show with some great friends. And an encore of Indifference, Hunger Strike, baba and Yl was  super awesome. Black was phenomenal. My all time favorite version.
    3) Amsterdam 2012 1  - Seeing them in my vacation in my home country and hanging out with my friends and family( that I hadn't seen for almost 3 years) prior to and during the concert was totally awesome. the setlist was well balanced and it was great to see them kick off their European tour that year.

All in all good memories.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun!
    2000 Pinkpop Festival, Netherlands
    2006 Arnhem, Netherlands
    2006 Antwerp, Belgium
    2007 Nijmegen, Netherlands
    2009 Philadelphia 4, PA
    2010 Bristow, VA
    2012 Amsterdam 1, Netherlands
    2013 Buffalo, NY
    2013 Baltimore, MD
    2015 Global Citizen Festival New York, NY
    2016 Hampton, VA
  • MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    Gorge 7/22/2006
    Seattle 8/10/2018
    Vancouver 9/25/2011
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • WesCWesC Posts: 92
    Moline 10.17.14
    Seattle 2 8.10.18
    Chicago 8.23.09

6/30/06 Milwaukee 8/23/09 Chicago 05/03/10 Kansas City 09/03/11 Alpine Valley 09/04/11 Alpine Valley 11/16/13 Oklahoma City
    11/19/13 Phoenix 11/29/13 Portland 10/03/14 St. Louis 10/17/14 Moline 10/19/14 St. Paul 04/26/16 Lexington 08/07/16 Boston
    08/22/16 Chicago 08/08/18 Seattle 08/10/18 Seattle 08/13/18 Missoula 08/18/18 Chicago
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    Each one I've been to is good, but if I need to narrow it down
    1 - Seattle 1 - 2009 - it was a combination of things, just a great weekend, saw Ichiro homer off Rivera in the ninth, Washington beats USC, the backspacer listening party at Easy Street, a side trip to Mount Rainier and then the debut of many backspacer songs.

2 - Spectrum 3 - 2009, Spectrum 4 was great but this show was on fire, Hold On, the live version of Jeremy.
    3 - MSG 2 - 2016 - Just the capper on a great weekend after two shows in Philadelphia and had seats down low behind the band which is a unique and underrated vantage point.       
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    JimmyV said:
    Fenway 2 2016
    Worcester 1 2013
    Boston/TD Garden 2010

Honorable mentions

Wrigley 2013
    Hartford 2013

Need to hear the boot but pretty sure Seattle 2 rocked its way onto this list.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,686
    edited September 2018
    3. Detroit 2014
    2. Wrigley 2013 - the original rain delay
    1. Charlottesville 2013 - WOW
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 492
    mansfield 3 2003 (the acoustic set)
    msg 1 2003 (crown of thorns/breath/sonic reducer in the encore and the crowd was insane)
    seattle 2 2018 (best overall show i've seen. so many songs, so many classics and many songs i didn't expect to hear. oceans/footsteps/nothingman opening was a surprise)
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,971
    edited September 2018
    1. Jacksonville, FL 2016
    2. Bonnaroo 2008
    3. Wrigley night 1 2018
    HM New York City/MSG night 2 2010
    HM Kissimmee, FL 2004
    Post edited by LukinFan on
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,621
    edited September 2018

I couldn't do this had to do it by year and picking my favorite show/experience:

96 - Hartford, 98-Great Woods 1, 00- Great Woods 2, 02-Key Arena 2, 03 - The experiment, 04 -Reading, 05- Halifax, 06- Honolulu, 07- The Vic, 08- MSG 1, 09 - Christchurch, 10- MSG 2, 11 - Saskatoon, 12- Oslo, 13- Portland, 14- Sydney, 15- Mexico City, 16 -Fenway 2, 17 -HOF, 18 - Seattle 2. 

Post edited by Indifference on

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Vancouver 05 
    Gorge 2 06
    Seattle 2 18

" Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • RhinoJamRhinoJam Raleighwood Posts: 592
    edited September 2018
    Charlotte 1996
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Tie: Greenville 2016, Charlottesville 2013, Columbia 2016, Spectrum 3, 4 2009
    Charlotte 10/4/96 Raleigh 8/31/98 Charlotte 8/4/00 Raleigh 4/15/03 Asheville 10/6/04
    Bonnaroo 6/14/08 Spectrum 10/30/09 Spectrum 10/31/09 Atlanta 9/22/12 Wrigley 7/19/13
    Baltimore 10/27/13 Charlottesville 10/29/13 Charlotte 10/30/13 OKC 11/16/13
    St. Louis 10/03/14 Greenville 4/16/16 Hampton 4/18/16
    Columbia 4/21/16 Wrigley 8/18/18