2»

Comments

• Options
    ClapperClapper Toronto Posts: 206
    JP218404 said:
    Clapper said:
    schmately said:
    Clapper said:
    Since you giant cry babies posted to a second thread - I'll cross post my response from the  original whine fest thread:

Love this band, but the fan base has reached critical levels of crybaby bullshit.  If you complain about ticket availability, seating priority, ticket pricing, merch availability, venues, any of it, you are absolutely lost as a music fan.  No system is perfect but we have it as good as any group of fans could have it.  Quit the crying and entitlement. Its gotten so tired. Try public sale for tickets, let us know how it works out.  Don't like the tickets or merch? Save your money and buy a time machine instead. You can physically get yourself back to 1994 where your mentality is living.  

For the fans who can still be happy about seeing the band, happy about being a good part of the community, are smart enough and logical enough to know  that there are 10 different kinds of ticket allotment (fan club, credit card pre-sale xyz, radio station pre-sale xyz, venue , artist, promoter) I say good on you. I'll happily see you out on the road at shows. 

For the rail lizards, the entitled, the clueless - get over it. live your lives happy. 
    Since you posted to a second thread, I guess that makes you  a cry baby crying about cry babies...
    You know, you're right. I'm ok with it though. I'll wear it like a badge of honour. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52bs0aX6v8
    The hits just keep on coming! Love it. 
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,922
    Please....
    Be nice. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here.
    Thank you

This discussion has been closed.