But then some PJ fans are freakin’ A-MAY-ZING!!!

2»

Comments

• PJamminPJammin Posts: 567
    PP193448 said:
    PJammin said:
    I always like to buy an extra poster and walk it to the person at the end of the line and tell them that sometimes it pays to be last. Did it in Chicago last weekend and the young lady who happened to be last in line thought it was a joke. Just handed it to her and walked away. 
    That’s freaking awesome. I like that.  Might have to hijack your idea there.  :rock_on:
    Go right ahead my friend. The reaction you'll get is well worth the $35 investment. I believe in the world of positive PJ karma and when you give good you get good. 
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    edited August 2018
    Wow, I might have to do the "Give a gift to the last person on line" thing too! Love that!

I also try to ALWAYS report it to supervisors/management whenever someone is really helpful. It's amazing how it lights up someone else's day and makes me feel good to tell their boss in front of them how awesome they are, wherever it is.

People always find time to complain about bad service; I try to always cheer on great service.
  • BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 397
    Lost my drivers license in Missoula, pj fan found it made contact with me and mailed it back!! She’s in for a pj care package for her jamily values!! Sshhh she doesn’t know it’s coming!! Lol
    Awesome! Send her hugs too from all of us!
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Everything about this thread has me on the happy train now! Way to go people! Reading stories like these blows my excitement for Fenway through the roof.  And I've been trying to contain it and just enjoy the moment but time to get excited people!! 
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 567
    BRONDO said:
    Lost my drivers license in Missoula, pj fan found it made contact with me and mailed it back!! She’s in for a pj care package for her jamily values!! Sshhh she doesn’t know it’s coming!! Lol
    Jamily Values.....LOVE THAT! 
  • Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 235
    That is so awesome! You guys rock!! I am a big fan of the pay it forward thing too and it is even better when I see it happening within our community. All we ever see and hear about is the bad in people these days across the world in the media so it is fab to hear about the good ones. I have met and interacted with so many wonderful people through this band and i try not to dwell on the idiots I encounter- life is too short to waste my time on them. I may also hijack the merch line thing what a great idea. Yay for awesome people.
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    Seems like this is the right thread to add an honorable mention here to @JP218404 who has just come through for me on a setlist N2 shirt. Knowing that I needed the perfect reminder of finally catching that long awaited white whale. It's stories like these that we all love to read about fellow 10c fans looking out for one another. It's stories like these that we all enjoy most about being a part of this fan club. So thanks again to @JP218404 @Mikemzl91 and @MC656811
    Oh cool, were you the guy who started the Leash campaign?  And someone snagged you a setlist shirt with it on it?  Super thoughtful, how wonderful!
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    JH6056 said:
    Oh cool, were you the guy who started the Leash campaign?  And someone snagged you a setlist shirt with it on it?  Super thoughtful, how wonderful!
    Yup. That would be me. I just figured he should get an honorable mention on this thread on amazing 10c members!