psst 8/7/2018 part 2

14567810»

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    MayDay10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    WTF is a facebook raffle? Can someone PM me a screen shot or a link or something? I dont facebook.
    People figured out you can take an item that maxes out for 200 on ebay, charge 50 people 10 bucks apiece, run a raffle, and make a huge profit and owe no fees, taxes, and people thanking them for the "opportunity"
    The raffles were cool when they were for charity.  Now many people are using them for personal profit/flipping.
    Its a business/racket, point blank.

The trick is to get 4 posters and allow the winner to pick 1.  That way, people chasing all 4 posters individually are corralled, and afterwards, you still have 3 for future flips to couple with, say padova.  It also looks better until someone reads the fine prin

That's why said the other day fans become businessmen. They are not fans anymore. They don't care. Just want to make money and profit
    @dim@dimitrispearljam - sorry, I disagree. you have blinders on mate. there are PLENTY of folks who love the band as much as you do, travel as much as you do, have orgasms over mike mccready like you do who are also savvy merch business people.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171
    EB218946 said:
    VanEyck said:
    Remember when you could walk out of a show and there was still a pile of posters at the merch stand? Man I'm old...

"Remember when' is the lowest form of conversation"
    Tony Soprano
    Van Eyck - love your Soprano quote.  Trying to remember who Tony said that to?  Think it was Paulie when he was going on about the good ol days.  lol
    You are absolutely correct - they might have been in Italy and Paulie was generally an embarrassment with his lack of manners?
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    Released info just went to warehouse
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Jamer196 said:
    Released info just went to warehouse
    :relieved:
  • Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    VanEyck said:
    EB218946 said:
    VanEyck said:
    Remember when you could walk out of a show and there was still a pile of posters at the merch stand? Man I'm old...

Tony Soprano
    Van Eyck - love your Soprano quote.  Trying to remember who Tony said that to?  Think it was Paulie when he was going on about the good ol days.  lol
    You are absolutely correct - they might have been in Italy and Paulie was generally an embarrassment with his lack of manners?

Tony and Paulie had to get out of town and drove down to Florida.  They were out to dinner with Beansie and some girls when Tony said that.  Still my favorite show of all time.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    MayDay10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    WTF is a facebook raffle? Can someone PM me a screen shot or a link or something? I dont facebook.
    People figured out you can take an item that maxes out for 200 on ebay, charge 50 people 10 bucks apiece, run a raffle, and make a huge profit and owe no fees, taxes, and people thanking them for the "opportunity"
    The raffles were cool when they were for charity.  Now many people are using them for personal profit/flipping.

The trick is to get 4 posters and allow the winner to pick 1.  That way, people chasing all 4 posters individually are corralled, and afterwards, you still have 3 for future flips to couple with, say padova.  It also looks better until someone reads the fine prin

That's why said the other day fans become businessmen. They are not fans anymore. They don't care. Just want to make money and profit
    @dim@dimitrispearljam - sorry, I disagree. you have blinders on mate. there are PLENTY of folks who love the band as much as you do, travel as much as you do, have orgasms over mike mccready like you do who are also savvy merch business people.
    I didn't said the opposite.. U know who I'm talking about.. There are plenty flippers too
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    so are we all here for Seattle updates or potential Rome drop?
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    MayDay10 said:
    RS65573 said:

I didn't said the opposite.. U know who I'm talking about.. There are plenty flippers too
    I have no idea who the flippers are anymore.  People buying thousands of dollars worth of merch are apparently not flippers but the are other people you’re telling us we should know about? I give up trying to figure it out. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,809
    Vytis33 said:
    VanEyck said:
    EB218946 said:
    VanEyck said:

Tony Soprano

Tony and Paulie had to get out of town and drove down to Florida.  They were out to dinner with Beansie and some girls when Tony said that.  Still my favorite show of all time.

Oh yeah that's right!  Feds were digging up Tony's first body he clipped.  I agree, love that show so much!
  • VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171
    Vytis33 said:
    VanEyck said:
    EB218946 said:
    VanEyck said:

Tony Soprano

Ah thank you!
  • domo2603domo2603 Posts: 24
    Missed out on Padova due to issues with the store, god knows I spent long enough trying to get it into my cart.  

I don't understand why they don't just host the webstore on Shopify?  We'd never run into these types of issues then.  
    Thierry Henry you cheating prick
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    domo2603 said:
    Missed out on Padova due to issues with the store, god knows I spent long enough trying to get it into my cart.  

I don't understand why they don't just host the webstore on Shopify?  We'd never run into these types of issues then.  
    People would crash any site IMO.
    www.cluthelee.com
    The psssst on 14th august will be epic. Rome and prague bootleg same day
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    The site will break the internet. :lol:
  • EM194007 said:
    Are they only on a Tuesday or random days?
    EM194007 said:
    Are they only on a Tuesday or random days?
    Only Santos holds the keys as to when the posters will drop. But, the bootlegs are on Tuesdays. 
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Are you sure Prague is the same day as Rome? 
    Didn’t think Prague was announced yet. 
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    If I get my credit card charged and no poster for Rome I'm going to burn this place down like Nero.... just kidding.....kinda....
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    If I get my credit card charged and no poster for Rome I'm going to burn this place down like Nero.... just kidding.....kinda....
    you'll get nothing and like it
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Are you sure Prague is the same day as Rome? 
    Didn’t think Prague was announced yet. 
      Pj twitter post abiut prague
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Great, cheers for the heads up. 
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    you'll get nothing and like it
    Hahahahaha that is the most likely scenario.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    Yeah 10C have no mercy. They make us waste so much time and health. They should do lottery like with tickets.
  • regalturboregalturbo Posts: 296
    Padova poster arrived today.  Sorry to rub it in for those who missed out.  I'm so glad I listened to those on the boards that said it is more impressive in person - it looks great, the reflective ink really pops.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Padova poster arrived today.  Sorry to rub it in for those who missed out.  I'm so glad I listened to those on the boards that said it is more impressive in person - it looks great, the reflective ink really pops.
    How about that varnish? It's a pretty impressive piece.