Options

Seattle Home Shows Merch

Does anyone know if we'll be able to get merch that was at the shows, online?
Stood in line for way too long before I saw them sell out of a couple of different shirt designs I wanted....

Comments

• Options
    RC242143RC242143 Posts: 52
    Doubtful, but I am holding out hope. You never know.  I am really hoping they offer setlist shirts. 
  • Options
    Dr. JDr. J Posts: 75
    I really hope they offer some online, too.  Especially the set list shirts because I didn't even get the chance to buy one!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,829
    They sold left over merch from both Fenway & Wrigley 2016 shows. They might have some for sale from the Seattle home shows too, hopefully. 
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    The sad remains of the Seattle merch tent today. What was a bustling scene just a mere two days ago is now in a deconstruction phase.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    ZeldaZonk said:
    The sad remains of the Seattle merch tent today. What was a bustling scene just a mere two days ago is now in a deconstruction phase.
    What if behind one of those drums was a stack of 2,000 Sasquatch posters?
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    pjl44 said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    Fingers crossed
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    I’m hoping they do as well. Was hoping to grab stuff for my kids (wrist bands, cards, etc).
    They were out once we finally made it to the front of the line. (Seattle lines were crey)

I’m assuming they will, but I’m sure they’ll go crazy fast if/when they do.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:?
    ZeldaZonk said:
    OMG You aren't kidding! I was thinking that as I drove past, and I quickly looked to see if there were any random boxes, etc. lying amidst everything. Wouldn't that have been nuts?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    ZeldaZonk said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    OMG You aren't kidding! I was thinking that as I drove past, and I quickly looked to see if there were any random boxes, etc. lying amidst everything. Wouldn't that have been nuts?
    Right? My first thought when I saw that was "a few stickers and patches must have fallen off the table and be scattered around there."
  • Options
    xjoshfromworkxxjoshfromworkx Moline, IL Posts: 138
    Maybe. Mystery Boxes in 2016 seemed to be where all the leftover Wrigley & Fenway merch ended up, lol.

Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Wrigley #1 8-20-2016
    Wrigley #2 8-22-2016
    Wrigley #1 8-18-2018
    Wrigley #2 8-20-2018

• Options
    pjl44 said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    Right? My first thought when I saw that was "a few stickers and patches must have fallen off the table and be scattered around there."
    I'm sure stranger things have happened! I should have gotten out of the car and done a thorough recon of the area in hopes of finding the sacred treasure. LOL