So how did the tickets work inside?

2»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Tremorman said:

For anyone without a smartphone who has 10C tickets, I got this response from 10C a couple weeks ago asking if there's any printable ticketing option that I could pick up at the 10C table on the day of the show.  The response was a little vague, but I assume I'm getting some kind of printed ticket that will get me in there. 

from 10C representative:

Ten Club tickets are mobile only, so if you don't have a smartphone we'll need you to stop by the Ten Club customer service window at the box office on show day. The Ten Club customer service window will open at noon. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.
    -10c
    I read in another thread that people without phones were just getting printed e-tickets.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited August 2018
    jlbusch said:
    Never had to show my ticket after entry...wrist bands for GA and floor seats were all that was needed...ymmv in seats...they won't scan it again so a screenshot would be fine if you're worried
    Were the GA and Floor seats wristsbands different?
    Post edited by madhat181 on
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 380
    PJ_Soul said:
    Tremorman said:

For anyone without a smartphone who has 10C tickets, I got this response from 10C a couple weeks ago asking if there's any printable ticketing option that I could pick up at the 10C table on the day of the show.  The response was a little vague, but I assume I'm getting some kind of printed ticket that will get me in there. 

from 10C representative:

Ten Club tickets are mobile only, so if you don't have a smartphone we'll need you to stop by the Ten Club customer service window at the box office on show day. The Ten Club customer service window will open at noon. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.
    -10c
    I read in another thread that people without phones were just getting printed e-tickets.

Yea that's what I expected, maybe they'll just hand me a printed eticket at the 10C window or something.  I'll be printing all the mobile ticket info out just so I have all the serial numbers and such ready for them.
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    madhat181 said:
    jlbusch said:
    Never had to show my ticket after entry...wrist bands for GA and floor seats were all that was needed...ymmv in seats...they won't scan it again so a screenshot would be fine if you're worried
    Were the GA and Floor seats wristsbands different?
    Yes, GA was orange on Wednesday and Reserved was red.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,290
    edited August 2018
    No issues getting in
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    I had trouble with my tickets scanning tonight, but not on Wednesday. My screen protector has a crack in it, and tonight the bar code didn't want to scan. After several tries, we were able to get it to go through. Very stressful, though. 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • RG292419 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Doesn't the plus-1 have it on their own phone?
    I've sent this question [for Wrigley Reserved] to the help desk and will post back whatever they reply.
    What address did you send this to?  I'm having trouble DLing my tickets for Wrigley and couldn't find a contact.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    PJ_Soul said:
    Tremorman said:

from 10C representative:

-10c
    Good to know. I'm headed to the 10C customer service window.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Had reserved seats and was my buddy's plus 1. We walked in together and they scanned both tickets off his phone. I was never asked to show anything all night. He sent me a screenshot just in case but I never needed it.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    edited August 2018
    OnWis97 said:
    know1 said:
    If you weren't in GA, what was the mobile ticket situation once you were in the venue last night? Did you need your phone to get to your seat? Did you have to give your +1 your phone if they went to the restroom so they could get back? Did they issue paper tickets?
    Not necessarily.  If they are going to be with you when you initially go into the stadium, you don't need to transfer it to them.  But this is a good question overall.  For Fenway, if you're on the field and your +1 wants to get a beer/go to the bathroom.  Are they going to be able to get back without a ticket/phone?  
    I'd really like to know this too.  I'm going to Fenway 1 with my wife so its easier for me to keep the tickets in my wallet and just let her use my phone if she needs to get up during the show.  But for Fenway 2 I'm going to the show with a friend and it will be less likely that we'll stay together for the entire time between entry and the end of the show.  Did the reserve ticket holders at the Seattle show not have to show their phones to get to their seats?  This seems strange but not knowing the entry procedure or the venue layout I guess it may be possible.
    You absolutely need to transfer your +1’s for Fenway and each need to have it on you. There’s not a chance in hell you’ll get back onto the field without proof of your seat if you split up. And you get stopped along the way down the aisles as well as at every section you try to enter. They are suuuuper thorough there, regardless of the ticketing system.
  • RG292419RG292419 Chicago Posts: 79
    Allspread said:
    RG292419 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    I've sent this question [for Wrigley Reserved] to the help desk and will post back whatever they reply.
    What address did you send this to?  I'm having trouble DLing my tickets for Wrigley and couldn't find a contact.

tickets@tenclub.net

95 - Soldier Field, 11 - Alpine Valley PJ 20 N2, 13 - Wrigley Field, 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2, 18 - Wrigley 1 & 2
  • abaum25abaum25 Posts: 30
    I am in sect 404 at Wrigley Saturday night.  If anyone in the 130 sections or low 100 sections want to trade 2 seats after we all get in the building lmk and I will make it worth it.  Cheers all!