Tailgating ?

EugeneEugene Posts: 114
sorry if been asked but new to area are people tailgating outside stadium? Is drinking alcohol allowed outside before you go in?

Comments

• DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 235
    There really aren't tailgating lots near Safeco, but there are a ton of bars around there to do your pregaming!
  • EugeneEugene Posts: 114
    DoDaFoo said:
    There really aren't tailgating lots near Safeco, but there are a ton of bars around there to do your pregaming!
    Thanks wasn't sure if should bring beer or not gonna hit the bars then!! 
  • AaronKampAaronKamp PNW Posts: 12
    Before Seahawks and, for a season, Huskies games, I've only seen cops go after tailgaters for alcohol if they are out of control or causing problems. A red Home Shows cup is your friend in this situation  B)
    '91:  8/23, 12/15 | '92:  1/3, 7/22 | '93:  9/5, 12/7, 12/8, 12/9 | '95:  2/5, 6/24, 9/13, 11/4 | '96:  9/14 | '98:  7/19, 7/21, 7/22
    Y2K:  5/10, 8/4, 11/2, 11/5, 11/6 | '01: 10/22 | '02: 12/8 | '03:  5/30 | '05:  3/18, 9/1 | '09:  9/22
    '18:  8/8, 8/10, 8/13
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    www.wishlistfoundation.org

August 10th: Showbox SoDo, ($10 cover), 1700 1st Ave S, Seattle WA

They have a fundraiser for a lot of good causes, plus plenty of food and drink.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    edited August 2018
    Pearl Jam fans are old so they don’t really tailgate.  They just drink overpriced drinks at bars near the venues.  :)
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Pearl Jam fans are old so they don’t really tailgate.  They just drink overpriced drinks at bars near the venues.  :)
    I think you mean in the venue...
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    I think you meant "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed with buying stuff, and wait in a 4 hour line to buy t-shirts, hats, posters and keychains instead of tailgating."
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I think you mean in the venue...
    Correct.

hihobibo said:
    I think you meant "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed with buying stuff, and wait in a 4 hour line to buy t-shirts, hats, posters and keychains instead of tailgating."

Again, you are correct.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Come to a Philly show, we'll show you how to tailgate for a concert