So how did the tickets work inside?

know1know1 Posts: 6,762
If you weren't in GA, what was the mobile ticket situation once you were in the venue last night? Did you need your phone to get to your seat? Did you have to give your +1 your phone if they went to the restroom so they could get back? Did they issue paper tickets?
The only people we should try to get even with...
...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.

Comments

• release00release00 Posts: 342
    Curious about this as well
    "So much it dont show"
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Wondering this too...did you get a little print out when they scanned your ticket going in or was it all on the phone and had to show your phone to an usher or whoever if you needed help finding a seat??
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Did GA get wristbands?
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    KC138045 said:
    Did GA get wristbands?
    Yeah - people were saying you had to go to a separate table to get them. I guess that wasn't clear and it created some confusion. 
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    pjl44 said:
    KC138045 said:
    Did GA get wristbands?
    Yeah - people were saying you had to go to a separate table to get them. I guess that wasn't clear and it created some confusion. 
    Thanks!  Hopefully its clear at Wrigley.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 242
    pjl44 said:
    KC138045 said:
    Did GA get wristbands?
    Wish we could pickup wristbands at the 10club service window ahead of time like in the past.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    know1 said:
    If you weren't in GA, what was the mobile ticket situation once you were in the venue last night? Did you need your phone to get to your seat? Did you have to give your +1 your phone if they went to the restroom so they could get back? Did they issue paper tickets?
    Doesn't the plus-1 have it on their own phone?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    I showed the tickets on my phone at the entrance and never had to show them again. Strange, but true.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    I was 1st online for the reserved seats. The guy from 10c was asking us how we felt about the new system. We told him the pluses and negatives about. He was very interested into what we had to say. 
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    OnWis97 said:
    know1 said:
    Not necessarily.  If they are going to be with you when you initially go into the stadium, you don't need to transfer it to them.  But this is a good question overall.  For Fenway, if you're on the field and your +1 wants to get a beer/go to the bathroom.  Are they going to be able to get back without a ticket/phone?  
  • OnWis97 said:
    know1 said:
    Not necessarily.  If they are going to be with you when you initially go into the stadium, you don't need to transfer it to them.  But this is a good question overall.  For Fenway, if you're on the field and your +1 wants to get a beer/go to the bathroom.  Are they going to be able to get back without a ticket/phone?  
    I'd really like to know this too.  I'm going to Fenway 1 with my wife so its easier for me to keep the tickets in my wallet and just let her use my phone if she needs to get up during the show.  But for Fenway 2 I'm going to the show with a friend and it will be less likely that we'll stay together for the entire time between entry and the end of the show.  Did the reserve ticket holders at the Seattle show not have to show their phones to get to their seats?  This seems strange but not knowing the entry procedure or the venue layout I guess it may be possible.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • RG292419RG292419 Chicago Posts: 79
    OnWis97 said:
    I've sent this question [for Wrigley Reserved] to the help desk and will post back whatever they reply.
    95 - Soldier Field, 11 - Alpine Valley PJ 20 N2, 13 - Wrigley Field, 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2, 18 - Wrigley 1 & 2
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    My wife and I never transferred each other our plus +1's.  The person scanned both tickets off her phone.  We were GA so we got a wristband and used that for getting in/out of the pit.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    OnWis97 said:
    know1 said:
    No. We're going in together, so we don't need to do that. I kind of see it as an unnecessary risk unless we're going to each have to carry the ticket phone if we leave our seats.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,742
    Once they scan your ticket and you're in the venue, it was pretty much honor code from there.

We switched seats with another ten clubber into a different section so he could sit with his wife and other kid, didn't have a scan of his ticket or anything. Had no issues.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    edited August 2018
    Once they scan your ticket and you're in the venue, it was pretty much honor code from there.

We switched seats with another ten clubber into a different section so he could sit with his wife and other kid, didn't have a scan of his ticket or anything. Had no issues.
    That said I heard ushers in some sections were harassing people when they were coming back to their seat when they did not have a ticket since they were the plus 1 and did not do a transfer. The 10 club member had to come down and show them they had the tickets. A screenshot would solve this for people I would imagine or just make sure you transfer your ticket even if you are going in together and there is a chance you will be split up. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    PJNB said:

That said I heard ushers in some sections were harassing people when they were coming back to their seat when they did not have a ticket since they were the plus 1 and did not do a transfer. The 10 club member had to come down and show them they had the tickets. A screenshot would solve this for people I would imagine or just make sure you transfer your ticket even if you are going in together and there is a chance you will be split up. 
    That's what I'm afraid of.  They just become a fucking hassle.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    I scanned my phone at the door, had to show my tickets to get in the elevator, then was directed to a table to pick up a wristband to get me down to field seating. Entering the field, I had to show my mobile tickets to get to my seat and then that was the last time I had to show it. No paper tickets issued at all, for those asking. 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Ther should be a printed paper with your seat info, after they scan your Mobile tickets. I've only been to one show with a Mobile ticket and that's what was done. I put my phone in my pocket and showed the people working near my section the printed ticket that was printed. 
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    Had to show my phone to get in then again to get this wristband that was to show you had floor seats. That was it. 
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    PJNB said:

Exactly this. I could see the front sections at Fenway becoming a shitshow with plus 1's trying to get up front, saying that their buddy is up there.  I'll probably just transfer the ticket to my friend/wife on the day of so it won't cause any issues.  
  • RG292419RG292419 Chicago Posts: 79
    RG292419 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    I've sent this question [for Wrigley Reserved] to the help desk and will post back whatever they reply.
    As others have stated from Safeco experience, 10C confirms it is fine to share a single phone holding two tickets during entry.
    95 - Soldier Field, 11 - Alpine Valley PJ 20 N2, 13 - Wrigley Field, 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2, 18 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    edited August 2018
    RG292419 said:
    RG292419 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    As others have stated from Safeco experience, 10C confirms it is fine to share a single phone holding two tickets during entry.
    We're aware of that....the question is, if my +1 goes to the bathroom will they get hassled when they try to get back down to the seats because their ticket is on my phone?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    RG292419 said:
    RG292419 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    We're aware of that....the question is, if my +1 goes to the bathroom will they get hassled when they try to get back down to the seats because their ticket is on my phone?
    If its a good seat, assume yes.
    RS65573 said:
    RG292419 said:
    RG292419 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    If its a good seat, assume yes.
    Then the question is....will a screenshot work?  Or will they be giant dicks?

• JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    edited August 2018

I need to do that for Wrigley 2 and I'm hoping a ten clubbers would be willing to.  I got section 7, row 5 and a friend has section 12 row 10.  I would give up mine pair and move to section 12 since I believe section 7 is better
    Post edited by JP218404 on
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Then the question is....will a screenshot work?  Or will they be giant dicks?
    Yes - screenshot will work, no problem. On Wednesday, my wife used the screenshot to get in, for seats, etc. No issues.
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 380

For anyone without a smartphone who has 10C tickets, I got this response from 10C a couple weeks ago asking if there's any printable ticketing option that I could pick up at the 10C table on the day of the show.  The response was a little vague, but I assume I'm getting some kind of printed ticket that will get me in there. 

from 10C representative:

Ten Club tickets are mobile only, so if you don't have a smartphone we'll need you to stop by the Ten Club customer service window at the box office on show day. The Ten Club customer service window will open at noon. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.
    -10c

Tremorman said:

For anyone without a smartphone who has 10C tickets, I got this response from 10C a couple weeks ago asking if there's any printable ticketing option that I could pick up at the 10C table on the day of the show.  The response was a little vague, but I assume I'm getting some kind of printed ticket that will get me in there. 

from 10C representative:

Ten Club tickets are mobile only, so if you don't have a smartphone we'll need you to stop by the Ten Club customer service window at the box office on show day. The Ten Club customer service window will open at noon. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.
    -10c

or....you are getting a free phone?

• jlbuschjlbusch Posts: 54
    Never had to show my ticket after entry...wrist bands for GA and floor seats were all that was needed...ymmv in seats...they won't scan it again so a screenshot would be fine if you're worried