Amanda Shires

So, Amanda Shires released a new album called To The Sunset last week. It’s fantastic. One of my favorite releases of the year. Great songwriting. Great production. Great guitar playing from some hack who I guess is actually her husband. Whoever that is. Poor guy. He’s forever going to be known at Amanda Shires’ husband. 

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    So, Amanda Shires released a new album called To The Sunset last week. It’s fantastic. One of my favorite releases of the year. Great songwriting. Great production. Great guitar playing from some hack who I guess is actually her husband. Whoever that is. Poor guy. He’s forever going to be known at Amanda Shires’ husband. 
    LOL!!

the album is awesome and we’re looking forward to seeing her again next month. She’s great live!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383

doubt that.

jason. fucking. isbell.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Wobbie said:

doubt that.

jason. fucking. isbell.

• LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    I'm digging her new album too. Of course, like everyone else, I got into her through Isbell.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    i dig the new sound.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.