Questions: 2018 Ohana Festival tickets

LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 691
edited February 2020 in Lost Dogs
Anyone have any? Looks like it's all GA, no reserved seats.
Post edited by LukinAtU on

Comments

• nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    GA or VIP tickets only. Worth the trip - they are still available on the site: https://ohanafest.frontgatetickets.com/event/ki0yet8pkiswkh4w

There are GA bleachers you can sit in or stand on the sand. It's very unique - great night spent. 
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    I’m going to have two extra 3-day GA weekend passes that I’d let go of for slightly under face, if you’re looking to save $$$ on the fees. 

P.S. My tickets would be for this year, 2018. Your thread title lists 2019.
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 691
    kasedoug said:
    I’m going to have two extra 3-day GA weekend passes that I’d let go of for slightly under face, if you’re looking to save $$$ on the fees. 

P.S. My tickets would be for this year, 2018. Your thread title lists 2019.
    Oops...2018
  • peacepeace Posts: 55
    I have a friend that purchased a GA for Saturday and a VIP for Sunday looking to sell. She is unable to go and obviously is willing to sell them separately. Her cost for the GA was $99.00 and the VIP was $500.00. Please contact me if interested. 
  • I've done this concert before and I'm going again this year.  The GA main lawn people kind of camp out all day at and then as the evening gets closer to main acts coming on security will sweep through and bunch everybody up.  My wife and I stuck to the back and really enjoyed the show from there.  I talked to someone closer to the front and they said you couldn't get out to get a drink or use the bathroom and expect to get back in.  It's a great venue and a ton of fun to just hang out and listen to live music on the beach.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • peace said:
    I have a friend that purchased a GA for Saturday and a VIP for Sunday looking to sell. She is unable to go and obviously is willing to sell them separately. Her cost for the GA was $99.00 and the VIP was $500.00. Please contact me if interested. 
    Did she sell the GA ticket yet ?
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    This event was incredible last year wish I could swing this years
  • I have 2 three day passes for this years shows (2018) for sale.  $500 for both.  $250 each.  Hit me up. I would love to sell them to this group.