My mobile tickets disappeared for Seattle and Missoula!

Comments

• nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    RK50065 said:
    MN148835 said:
    The lack of any acknowledgement or communication through any of the various mediums available to them is not inspiring confidence at this point.
    You must be new.
    LOL

I can see my 10c pair to Seattle night 2 but not the single transferred to me for night 1
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    The guy i'm buying my Boston 1 ticket off said his disappeared this morning as well. Wtf?!
    It'll be cleared up by Labor Day...
    ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    I’m missing my Seattle and Boston tickets 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Lets get physical, physical 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 691
    Shitshow
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    The band was more worried about 7 days of Merch then getting these tickets ready the day before the shows. 
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    The band was more worried about 7 days of Merch then getting these tickets ready the day before the shows. 
    :lol:
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Fantastic, just great, love it thank you so much....GRRRRRRR! anyone have any luck yet?
  • jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    Won't let me sign in to the ticket site.  Reckon they're working on the problem.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    While we all wait for them to fix this, I have a question about the "wallet" deal.  I've never used a wallet on my (android) phone before.  Is it an app that I have to install on my phone first or is it already built-in?  Even though I'll have cell service, I think I want to download my tickets before the shows to avoid the next crash.

Thanks.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    While we all wait for them to fix this, I have a question about the "wallet" deal.  I've never used a wallet on my (android) phone before.  Is it an app that I have to install on my phone first or is it already built-in?  Even though I'll have cell service, I think I want to download my tickets before the shows to avoid the next crash.

Thanks.
    Google Wallet is a separate app.
    I'd definitely suggest taking a screen shot of your barcode on your tix, as soon as you can.  Back them up on a cloud service, too.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville

Thanks.
    Google Wallet is a separate app.
    I'd definitely suggest taking a screen shot of your barcode on your tix, as soon as you can.  Back them up on a cloud service, too.
    Thanks. I'll install the app and hope the ticket system is back up by tomorrow.
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Must be having issues tried to sign in now and just get an "Error"
  • varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    google pay has built in wallet i guess.... be nice to see how it works
    varty yo said:
    Google Wallet used to be really awesome, as you could request a debit card, that only had as much money as you wanted to put on it.  Meaning it was great for travel.  Too bad it was only around for like a year.
  • Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311

Thanks.
    I recently used this functionality for a Foo Fighters show, and it was pretty simple. There should be an option within the Ticketmaster site to add the tickets to your mobile wallet (Google Pay). After selecting the "add to wallet" option, I just accessed my Goole Pay app and the tickets were saved as "passes" within the app. Of course, all this depends on them getting the ongoing Ticketmaster issues fixed.
    varty yo said:
    Google Wallet used to be really awesome, as you could request a debit card, that only had as much money as you wanted to put on it.  Meaning it was great for travel.  Too bad it was only around for like a year.
    So which app am I looking for now?  It looks like Google Wallet is no more, right?
    varty yo said:
    So which app am I looking for now?  It looks like Google Wallet is no more, right?
    Google pay is what you should be looking at. The app came with my LG phone
    varty yo said:
    Google pay is what you should be looking at. The app came with my LG phone
    Cool, thank you!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    I'm getting an error message as well and i'm not even able to sign in now
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    varty yo said:
    You know what...I think they moved it all over to google pay.  There's a "passes" section in the app, I'm guessing the Tickets will be able to g there.
    varty yo said:
    You know what...I think they moved it all over to google pay.  There's a "passes" section in the app, I'm guessing the Tickets will be able to g there.
    Yeah, I installed Google Pay just now and see the Passes section.  Will try to download once the ticket site is back up.
    varty yo said:
    Exactly however to my knowledge this is not an automatic move. You have to log into the Ticketmaster site and on the pass it will read something like transfer to Google Pay
    They must be working on it as now it just goes straight to an ERROR when previously when i logged in I could see the tickets I'd won but not the one transferred to me
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    MN148835 said:
    The lack of any acknowledgement or communication through any of the various mediums available to them is not inspiring confidence at this point.
    That's 10c's MO. Create a SNAFU and silently sit back and watch the posts come in. They don't bother with communication, because it would create too much clarity and calm. Why spend 30 seconds with an update, when you can have hours and hours of entertainment watching members freak out and get pissed? 10c are masters of this game. Nobody does poor customer support like 10c. Enjoy the ride.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • The band was more worried about 7 days of Merch then getting these tickets ready the day before the shows. 
    Can't say I disagree with  you. 
    6/27/06 St. Paul**MN
    11/16/13 OKC**OK
    10/09/14 Lincoln**NE
    10/19/14 St. Paul**MN
    5/02/16 NYC**MSG #2
    8/20/16 Chicago**IL Wrigley #1
    8/13/18 Missoula**MT WA-Grizz Stadium 
    8/18/18 Chicago**IL Wrigley #1 
    4/2/20 Nashville**TN 
    4/4/20 St. Louis**MO 

• RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    jeffbr said:
    MN148835 said:
    That's 10c's MO. Create a SNAFU and silently sit back and watch the posts come in. They don't bother with communication, because it would create too much clarity and calm. Why spend 30 seconds with an update, when you can have hours and hours of entertainment watching members freak out and get pissed? 10c are masters of this game. Nobody does poor customer support like 10c. Enjoy the ride.
    Not everyone needs their hand held.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    RP112579 said:
    jeffbr said:
    MN148835 said:
    Not everyone needs their hand held.
    So you've figured out how to get around this issue? Why don't you share your analysis of the actual cause and the estimated time of a fix?
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    jeffbr said:
    MN148835 said:
    Step back from the ledge Sir
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Well, I can log back in.  Still no tix.