Seattle Tickets

So I don't think I am getting a presale password for the Seattle show  I am very new to this.  I really want to take my husband to that show for our anniversary.  How hard do you think it will be to get this tickets when they go on sale to the public?  Starting to freak out and I don't think I can afford the after market price of the tickets. I did sign up with ticket master for their presale too....

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited February 2018

You did miss 10c presale qualification.

Will it be a tough ticket to get? I think so. After market scalper sites cannot sell them since Seattle is considered shows for charity. 

New 10c ticket policies won't allow fan club sale/transfer of 2 tickets, so you cannot buy a pair of 10c tickets. You would be able to buy singles only and to have tickets together, those would have to be GA. 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Thank You I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.
    Good luck! :rock_on:
  • Any chance Ticketmaster or Ten Club would sell any type of souvenir ticket for Seattle shows? I mean, I love the security and fairness for fans with the lottery system but I do miss having an actual hard copy ticket for the show for keepsake purposes. Maybe special souvenir ticket could be sold with proceeds to charity??
    johnnysav said:
    Any chance Ticketmaster or Ten Club would sell any type of souvenir ticket for Seattle shows? I mean, I love the security and fairness for fans with the lottery system but I do miss having an actual hard copy ticket for the show for keepsake purposes. Maybe special souvenir ticket could be sold with proceeds to charity??
    There is a thread on the porch, maybe one of the cellphone threads, that has information about how to make your own souvenir ticket. I do believe that @tempo_n_groove would be able to tell you how you can do that. I think that it was his comment. 
  • deadendp said:
    johnnysav said:
    Any chance Ticketmaster or Ten Club would sell any type of souvenir ticket for Seattle shows? I mean, I love the security and fairness for fans with the lottery system but I do miss having an actual hard copy ticket for the show for keepsake purposes. Maybe special souvenir ticket could be sold with proceeds to charity??
    There is a thread on the porch, maybe one of the cellphone threads, that has information about how to make your own souvenir ticket. I do believe that @tempo_n_groove would be able to tell you how you can do that. I think that it was his comment. 
    I'm going to end up making my own ticket to display. 
  • Hey jammers - Have an extra N1 GA pair. Trading only for N2 GA pair. Let me know =)
  • drb3689drb3689 Nashville, TN Posts: 7
    I live in Nashville, but traveling to Seattle on Monday.  I'll be in town for the Wednesday show and would love to go!  If you know of an extra ticket, please let me know!!
    drb3689 said:
    I live in Nashville, but traveling to Seattle on Monday.  I'll be in town for the Wednesday show and would love to go!  If you know of an extra ticket, please let me know!!
    There is one:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/273697/cancer-girl-needs-a-friend#latest