Options

Can't download 10C tix to Apple Wallet.

Is anyone else having issues downloading their 10C tix from their Ticketmaster Account Manager to Apple Wallet on their iPhone? After clicking on my tickets I press "Add to Apple Wallet" and I keep getting a message that says, "Download Failed - Safari cannot download this file."

Comments

• Options
    jcraig007jcraig007 Posts: 1
    Yes, same problem did you get it resolved
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    I'm having problems downloading to my wallet. Were you able to resolve the issue?
    (When I clicked on add to Apple Wallet the first time, I got a screen of jibberish (code?).  I tried again a few times, and my phone / Google seems to get 'hung up' after clicking on the Add to Apple Wallet.
    I just got a "new to me" phone - not sure if that is the issue.
    Any advice?
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Nevermind. I'm sorted now.
    I was using Google Chrome.  Tried with Safari, and it worked fine.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    Sooooooooo annoying - it's a total apple ecosystem thing - need to use Safari... try that first!!!!!!  What a time suck. 
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 611
    I still can't get mine to download 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    aidt17 said:
    I still can't get mine to download 
    Neither can I but 10c assured me that I'd be fine.
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    Is your phone fully up to date?  Also try a full power cycle and see if it works... Apologies if you already did lol
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .