***SOLD*** 98 Ames East Rutherford and NYC

SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
edited August 2018 in Lost Dogs
Regrettably I will need to sell this poster to raise some funds in order to purchase my grail. It is a 1st edition 1998 Ames East Rutherford and NYC. It is in awesome condition and can provide pics via email. If interested, please PM me and provide your email address.  Asking $725 shipped in USA or Canada.
Thanks
sdl
Post edited by SweetDaddyLou on

Comments

• andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    somebody's gotta jump on this .... very fair price for this 98 ! 

Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    Bump for my cobber
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    edited August 2018
    Back up to page one bump

Post edited by DavidD on
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    nice price SDL.  good luck bump!
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    Thanks for all the bumps guys :)
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Congrats SDL and buyer, it's a great print!

• matt viallmatt viall Posts: 242
    Regrettably I will need to sell this poster to raise some funds in order to purchase my grail. It is a 1st edition 1998 Ames East Rutherford and NYC. It is in awesome condition and can provide pics via email. If interested, please PM me and provide your email address.  Asking $725 shipped in USA or Canada.
    Thanks
    sdl
    Shout out and big thanks to SDL for bestowing this little beauty upon me.  Gangster has a new home and his own frame soon.  SDL appreciate your thoughtful and careful packaging, attention to tracking, and your honesty!  Print arrived in perfect order.  Thanks again and good luck in the search for your grail!  Ok now which 98 poster do I want next !!!
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    My pleasure Matt, I know it is in a good home. Maybe you can charge me double for it if I want to buy it off you in a couple of years haha! Take care and enjoy it.