Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Live Anthology 7 LP

Comments

• garland09garland09 Posts: 830
    If anyone is on the fence about the reissue I recommend it.  Sounds great and package is awesome.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    New box set of 60 tracks, several discs out 9/28. Announced on Sirius today. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    New box set of 60 tracks, several discs out 9/28. Announced on Sirius today. 
    Whoa
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    Unreleased material is always a good thing. Pretty stoked
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    LukinFan said:
    Unreleased material is always a good thing. Pretty stoked
    Details and tracklisting here: http://www.tompetty.com/news/american-treasure-box-set-1772051
    :flushed:

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Looks like it’s a cd set right? 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    WOAH that's exciting!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Looks like it’s a cd set right? 
    There’s a 6LP version as well
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,955
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    ^^. Cool, thanks!

now I guess I just have to decide if the unreleased tracks will be any good.  I have a lot of sets like this that I never listen to :(
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    ^^. Cool, thanks!

now I guess I just have to decide if the unreleased tracks will be any good.  I have a lot of sets like this that I never listen to :(
    I have his Playback set and listen to it all the time on shuffle. So much good shit in there. Can't wait to get this set and combine it up with Playback, Live Anthology for the ultimate Tom Petty ride! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,850
    Just got my Anthology but my damn amp is down...

Do I repair or go modern?
  • manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Went ahead and ordered the Am-Treasure LP set. Missed out on the wine sale so this seems like a good alternative. 

Never see that wine set anyways. I hope those thinking about using it to sell or trade later know how to store wine properly. 
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
    Went ahead and ordered the Am-Treasure LP set. Missed out on the wine sale so this seems like a good alternative. 

Never see that wine set anyways. I hope those thinking about using it to sell or trade later know how to store wine properly. 
    450 cases sold and 435 will remain sealed.

Plus they come in a nice box where they are stored on their sides!
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Anybody order and cancel from soundstage direct? Worst company i have ever dealt with. Prordered June 27 realized they had lied and it was a repress so cancelled July 5 before anything was shipped. Received the cancellation confirmation July 5th and ZERO SINCE. Theyve had my money for 3 weeks, i had to pay it off on my cc even though its supposed to be refunded. I have sent 8 emails with zero replies, i have called the toll free number during business hours on 4 different days and never has anyone answered. I opened a case through Paypal and they never replied. 
     Finally had to escalate through paypal and they still havent replied. Never buy from there again.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Horse2345 said:
    Anybody order and cancel from soundstage direct? Worst company i have ever dealt with. Prordered June 27 realized they had lied and it was a repress so cancelled July 5 before anything was shipped. Received the cancellation confirmation July 5th and ZERO SINCE. Theyve had my money for 3 weeks, i had to pay it off on my cc even though its supposed to be refunded. I have sent 8 emails with zero replies, i have called the toll free number during business hours on 4 different days and never has anyone answered. I opened a case through Paypal and they never replied. 
     Finally had to escalate through paypal and they still havent replied. Never buy from there again.
    Thanks for posting this. I completely forgot to check to see if they returned my funds... NOPE. Cancelled at the end of June and they said 5-7 business days, but nothing has shown up yet.
    bflynn1 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Thanks for posting this. I completely forgot to check to see if they returned my funds... NOPE. Cancelled at the end of June and they said 5-7 business days, but nothing has shown up yet.
    Its absolutely unacceptable. Theyve had our money tied up for over 3 weeks. Ive called and emailed and never received a single response. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Horse2345 said:
    bflynn1 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Its absolutely unacceptable. Theyve had our money tied up for over 3 weeks. Ive called and emailed and never received a single response. 
    That's strange. I've always had nothing but the best customer service from SSD. I haven't shopped there in a while, though. I wonder if the business is under new management. Or maybe it just got too big for its britches.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Horse2345 said:
    bflynn1 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    That's strange. I've always had nothing but the best customer service from SSD. I haven't shopped there in a while, though. I wonder if the business is under new management. Or maybe it just got too big for its britches.
    No idea what happened. They were sure quick to reply and assure me that these were original 180 gram pressings found in the warehouse, took my order right away too. They were even quick to cancel it when they finally admitted they were represses, that was July 5. Nothing since. I waited 2 weeks and no refund so i replied to earlier emails, went through the contact page and called them and nothing.
     I even opened a case through paypal asking what was up and nothing. Finally escalated it and they still havent answered.
    Reading other forums looks like soundstage has gone out of business. Complete douchebags, they continued to take orders and not deliver. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Sucks to read all this. Havent bought from them in a while but they were always top notch with everything, including customer service.  Wonder what happened 
    Horse2345 said:
    Reading other forums looks like soundstage has gone out of business. Complete douchebags, they continued to take orders and not deliver. 
    What!?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    Soundstage Direct? Are you sure?

Who is saying they are OOB?

Also I've had dozens of orders from them over the years, outside of a pre-order that never materialized, they always delivered. SRC vinyl, THAT I'd believe.

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    SRC gave me issues from time to time.  Soundstage tho were like a lesson in how to sell (and pack) vinyl.  

Crazy if they’re shutting down
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    Looks like their founder left, and that there were issues with the site earlier today. But they seem to be taking orders now. 

Soundstage Direct? Are you sure?

Who is saying they are OOB?

Also I've had dozens of orders from them over the years, outside of a pre-order that never materialized, they always delivered. SRC vinyl, THAT I'd believe.

Yep, apparently there have been major problems since Jan.  Paypal has dropped them from their sellers list, you cant order on their site anymore and ebay store has closed.
    When i called paypal they said not to worry all their recent payments were put on hold by paypal.
    Horse2345 said:
    I guess this is why I haven't received my albums yet?  
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Im in the same boat. I got one quickly from Music direct so I cancelled my Soundstage order. They responded to me same day saying no problem, they would cancel my order. Now 2 weeks later nothing. No responses to my emails.