Options

official bootleg 2000 europe leg are remastered??

the bootlegs of 2000 that have just been put on sale have been remastered? especially the European leg?

Comments

• Options
    TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    I don’t think so, would be specified. Honestly, regarding the European leg the only thing you can improve is the volume because it’s a bit too low. Otherwise the sound is awesome. Would be a huge work to remaster the whole tour BUT I’m gonna spend a code to figure that out :peace:
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    edited June 2018
    I don’t think so, would be specified. Honestly, regarding the European leg the only thing you can improve is the volume because it’s a bit too low. Otherwise the sound is awesome. Would be a huge work to remaster the whole tour BUT I’m gonna spend a code to figure that out :peace:
    Do it, I'll give you beer.

There was a dude who did remaster the 2k tour and did a best of compilation of both legs.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/184573/live-on-3-legs-a-definitive-2000-tour-compilation
  • Options
    TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    Brisk. said:
    Do it, I'll give you beer.

There was a dude who did remaster the 2k tour and did a best of compilation of both legs.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/184573/live-on-3-legs-a-definitive-2000-tour-compilation
    Haha thanks a million for the link, now I need to hear that out ASAP.

I can’t hear anything that suggests a remaster regarding those 2k bootlegs, pristine sound that could be louder for the Euro leg part. By the way you now owe me a beer @London gig ;) 

Your order includes:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Qty  Product Code - Product Name                         Status           
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     1    6516-MP3 - 2000 PEARL JAM PARIS 6/8 BOOTLEG DIGITA  pending          
     1    COUPON - Discount Code                              pending          
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------