PEARL JAM NIGHT AT FENWAY

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903

PEARL JAM NIGHT AT FENWAY
NEWS MARCH 21 2018

https://pearljam.com/news/pearl-jam-night-at-fenway

PEARL JAM NIGHT @ FENWAY
FRI, JUNE 22nd | 7:10 ET

Fenway Park will be celebrating Pearl Jam's return to Boston during the Red Sox vs. Mariners game on June 22nd. 

Fans who purchase via this special offer will receive a limited edition pennant to commemorate the event. The pennant will only be available on this night and is limited to the first 1,500 who order.

Get Tickets: https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/promotions/themes/pearl-jam-night

Comments

• Who jumped on this?  I did.  Got grandstand seats.  Choose home delivery of tickets hoping that is how I get the pennant too.
  • JA222408JA222408 Posts: 40
    I got bleacher seats, used the Ballpark App.  Any insight on how to collect the pennant?  Sounds like it gets picked up at the game but if only first 1500 people to order tickets get one I am assuming there will be some designated area for those ticket holders.  
  • i don't know about that.

the pennant should be different than the one pictured.  No? The one pictured says Sept. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Going to U2 that night so a no go for me.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    i don't know about that.

the pennant should be different than the one pictured.  No? The one pictured says Sept. 

The dates on the pennant are the dates of the concerts, not the date of the game.
  • I know that the dates shown are of the concert,  I am wondering if there will be a different pennant for the ball game.  It does say a limited edition to commemorate the event, I think it means the ball game
    It says it commemorates "Pearl Jam's return to Boston" (meaning Fenway), that event is Sept 2 & 4, Pearl Jam won't be at the game June 22.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    The pennant is cool. Skipping this but can't wait until September!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    I have to assume they'll be selling pennants in September at the shows/pop up shops, maybe just different color scheme from this one or something.
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    I'm in.  A great excuse to take the family to a game and get ready for the shows in September.  Looking forward to it.  For those going, I am hoping there is a get together arranged for fans at one of the local watering holes.  Cheers!
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    How do we know if we're one of the first 1500?
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    Sorry PJ. I’ll be in Italy seeing PJ.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    :lol:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    JimmyV said:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • DalirockDalirock Posts: 69
    I already have tickets for Red Sox on that Saturday!
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    saw the pennant on Friday night when I went to the Sox/Orioles game as they had a promotions guy pushing Sox night events, including the pennant for PJ night and a mug for Cheers night and I think a Dustin Pedroia wrestling figure for WWE night.  The pennant is small, not like the typical MLB pennants that fit on your wall.  Looks really cool, though.
  • Has anybody received any more information on this? I received my tickets today, but still no mention of how to get the pennant. My tickets do have "Pearl Jam" printed on them, so maybe there will be some sort of kiosk at the stadium where they verify the tickets and hand out the pennants.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Hartford, CT 5.16.2006
    Hartford, CT 6.27.2008
    Newark, NJ 5.18.2010
    Hartford, CT 10.25.2013
    Global Citizen Festival NYC 9.26.2015
    Boston, MA 8.5.2016
    Chicago, IL 8.20.2016
    Chicago, IL 8.22.2016
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Has anybody received any more information on this? I received my tickets today, but still no mention of how to get the pennant. My tickets do have "Pearl Jam" printed on them, so maybe there will be some sort of kiosk at the stadium where they verify the tickets and hand out the pennants.
    The Red Sox ticket office is usually pretty good about sending an email with information about the game to which you have tickets (including information about promotional nights) on the day before the game.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Cvazz8Cvazz8 Posts: 11
    If anyone has or knows anyone with 3 tickets for the Sunday show please DM me,thanks!
  • reedrothchildreedrothchild Posts: 538
    Has anybody received any more information on this? I received my tickets today, but still no mention of how to get the pennant. My tickets do have "Pearl Jam" printed on them, so maybe there will be some sort of kiosk at the stadium where they verify the tickets and hand out the pennants.

I'm not attending this, but for Grateful Dead night every year you pick up your "gift" at the big shop on the street formally known as Yawkey Way.
    "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
  • Has anybody received any more information on this? I received my tickets today, but still no mention of how to get the pennant. My tickets do have "Pearl Jam" printed on them, so maybe there will be some sort of kiosk at the stadium where they verify the tickets and hand out the pennants.

I'm not attending this, but for Grateful Dead night every year you pick up your "gift" at the big shop on the street formally known as Yawkey Way.
    Thanks, I guess I'll just keep an eye out when I get to the park and check out that shop
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Hartford, CT 5.16.2006
    Hartford, CT 6.27.2008
    Newark, NJ 5.18.2010
    Hartford, CT 10.25.2013
    Global Citizen Festival NYC 9.26.2015
    Boston, MA 8.5.2016
    Chicago, IL 8.20.2016
    Chicago, IL 8.22.2016
  • mdaryamdarya The middle Posts: 68
    Ha.  Me too
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2
  • eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    If you get one & want to sell  i'lll buy or trade it.let me know 

• P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    As of today they still have tickets left through the PJ link. I just got an email regarding where/when to pick up the pennant.
    Anyone know what time the cover band starts?
  • Today, I got an email from the Red Sox explaining how to pick up the pennant.
    What wasn't too clear was if you get a pennant for each ticket or one for the pair of tickets.  Email reads each ticket gets a pennant.

• P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    Today, I got an email from the Red Sox explaining how to pick up the pennant.
    What wasn't too clear was if you get a pennant for each ticket or one for the pair of tickets.  Email reads each ticket gets a pennant.

I understand it to be each ticket, which makes sense, since they were sold individually and not in pairs.
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    busy night in the area with U2 and DMB in town.  Should be a great night weather wise and music wise.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Shit. I didn't realize that U2 was playing the Garden. The train ride home from North Station is going to suck.
    I SAW PEARL JAM