Rodman just mentioned Eddie from Singapore

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited June 2018
    KAT, SEA OR SOMEONE GET THIS SHIT OFF THE PORCH!!!!!

While I agree, the discussion would be best suited for the AMT, it's been good to see the level of diversity on this board when it comes to a White House this band is doing everything they can to fight back against based on the racist, xenophobic, corrupt and lying that occurs on a daily basis. Too bad there isn't a "Trump's Closet" board where you could all go rejoice about how great America is becoming again.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

Is #6 Building a wall to keep Canadians Out ?

they don't need one for me. my wife and I have already said we won't go near the US while this fuckhead is in power. 
    I wish I could same the same. We are planning a family trip this summer to New Hampshire (that I planned around a Chris Robinson Brotherhood show). Im hoping the J-A@$ does not ruin it for me.
    Oh he will.  He’ll personally find the hotel you’re staying in and take all the clean towels and pour out all your booze.  He’s so bad. So bad.
    No, he's a really good guy, right? The best. As long as the bottom line is fat keep following the carrot right off the cliff.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2018

they don't need one for me. my wife and I have already said we won't go near the US while this fuckhead is in power. 
    I wish I could same the same. We are planning a family trip this summer to New Hampshire (that I planned around a Chris Robinson Brotherhood show). Im hoping the J-A@$ does not ruin it for me.
    Oh he will.  He’ll personally find the hotel you’re staying in and take all the clean towels and pour out all your booze.  He’s so bad. So bad.
    Lol.
    No, but seriously, there are ways "he" could ruin it for someone. For example, there have been Canadian citizens turned away at the border because the border patrol has searched their phone for anti-Trump messages on their social media accounts. Muslim Canadians have also been turned away just because they're Muslim.
    I'm personally going to uninstall all my social media apps before I cross the border in the fall for a work conference, wipe out all my history, etc. And I'll definitely remove the 10C forum bookmark on my browser, lol. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kb272930kb272930 Posts: 62

ELVIS " YOU CAN'T DENY ME " MAGA
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    PEARL JAM IS PLAYING PORCH RIGHT NOW!!!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Guys could we stop with all this nonsense and discuss a more frightening and urgent matter. Like why are Pearl Jam shows under 30 songs this year!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    nicknyr15 said:
    Guys could we stop with all this nonsense and discuss a more frightening and urgent matter. Like why are Pearl Jam shows under 30 songs this year!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    That is worrying, but can we really say it’s Rodman’s fault? Or Trump’s?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    nicknyr15 said:
    That is worrying, but can we really say it’s Rodman’s fault? Or Trump’s?
    It’s obviously Trumps fault!! Add that to the list 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Oh I think I'll be fine. He's to busy dealing with Robert De Niro now. Pathetic. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I think after last nights show we can be sure where the band stands on the issue of this orange Baffoon President ! Enjoy the shows everyone 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I think after last nights show we can be sure where the band stands on the issue of this orange Baffoon President ! Enjoy the shows everyone 
    Yea it was unclear before then 
    Wow , I never would have guessed . I hope Ed keeps his promise and doesn't waste his breath bashing the President , then maybe they can play over 30 songs .
    kb272930 said:
    Wow , I never would have guessed . I hope Ed keeps his promise and doesn't waste his breath bashing the President , then maybe they can play over 30 songs .
    To be clear, I’m not for any of these clowns, left or right. But I’d never take political advice from any celebrity. To no fault of their own, they are in a diff world than us. They all have “walls” around their homes 
  • kb272930 said:

I don't think he's wasting his breath. Most people really enjoy having a few chuckles at the orange unit's expense. You gotta look at the positives- he's far from presidential... so enjoy the madness and have some fun with it!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    kb272930 said:

I don't think he's wasting his breath. Most people really enjoy having a few chuckles at the orange unit's expense. You gotta look at the positives- he's far from presidential... so enjoy the madness and have some fun with it!

I agree 100 % .
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

the amount of completely uninformed folks is truly astounding

call me when he hands over the nukes, suckers

kb272930 said:
    It's not about the quantity but the quality , don't take offense the baffoon needs to be called out for being a dispicable human being that's what trait he doen't posses Quality !
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    edited June 2018
    Hillary Clinton, Obama's FBI and Justice Departments are being called out RIGHT NOW as we speak. Thank God that President Trump and the American people won the election! LOCK THEM UP!
    Post edited by shecky on
  • Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    He was right in front of me at Wrigley Night 2 in 2016
    shecky said:
    Hillary Clinton, Obama's FBI and Justice Departments are being called out RIGHT NOW as we speak. Thank God that President Trump and the American people won the election! LOCK THEM UP!
    :rofl: Oh boy, is that really how you're interpreting it? Or did Fox News do it for you?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    kb272930 said:
    It's not about the quantity but the quality , don't take offense the baffoon needs to be called out for being a dispicable human being that's what trait he doen't posses Quality !
    That is definitely true about Obama. He was, without doubt, the worst president the U.S. ever had. Learn from it!
    shecky said:
    kb272930 said:
    That is definitely true about Obama. He was, without doubt, the worst president the U.S. ever had. Learn from it!
    :lol: Oh man.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    New video shows President Trump saluting North Korean general

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

edited June 2018
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    shecky said:
    kb272930 said:
    most experts and opinions from all folks are exactly the opposite of that. he was on the top end. 

except racists and fox news watchers, of course. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

shecky said:
    kb272930 said:
    your a lost cause must feel great to look in the mirror everyday and see such a great man staring back no ? your hero is a despicable human being ..
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    shecky said:
    You do realize that that’s not what the report said, right? 

No, I guess not. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited June 2018
    Why do we care about which side a celebrity voted for or who they support?  Weird.  I care even less about their opinions than my old neighbors who would put pro-candidate signs on their lawn (which is thankfully banned in my new neighborhood). 
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    shecky said:
    Is this real??? Lol
    my2hands said:
    shecky said:
    Is this real??? Lol
    I'm not totally sure, but I think so? :lol:
This discussion has been closed.