Options

EXPO: 22 years of Pearl Jam in Barcelona

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149

EXPO: 22 years of Pearl Jam in Barcelona

During the event of Pearl Jam’s visit to Barcelona we wanted to organize something special, and we thought about setting up a small exhibition where we would display the visits of Pearl Jam mainly to Barcelona, but also to Madrid, San Sebastián, Vitoria and Bilbao. We would like to thank the Center Civic Sagrada Familia that has given us the space to carry out this small project.

Taking the poster of Pearl Jam’s first visit to the city of Barcelona designed by Ames Design as an initial reference, we wanted to collect all the posters of artists designated by the band and the posters that the different promoters have used to announce their concerts. The exhibition is completed with a series of special posters throughout the Seattle band’s 28-year career and objects that the fans themselves have been collecting over time.

We are honoured to exhibit the following artists:

Ames Design
Brad Klausen
Maxx242
Chuck Sperry
EMEK
Taka Hayashi

When:
Opening: July 5th 7:30pm.
Guided Tour (Spanish): July 11th 7:00pm.
July 5th to 25th 2018.
Schedule:
Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm and 4:00pm  to 9:00pm
Saturday from 10:00am to 2:00pm and 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday from 10:00am to 2:00pm
Where:
Centre Cívic Sagrada Familia (ccsagradafamilia.net)
Sala de exposiciones Àlex García.
How To Arrive:
C/ Provença 480, Barcelona
Subway L2 y L5 – Stop at Sagrada Família
Buses 19, 33, 34, 50, 51, V21, H10 y B24
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Comments

• Options
    Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
    Up! Thanks Dimi...
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • Options
    Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
    Sorry for the up, just in case someone is coming to Barcelona with no plans  :)
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • Options
    Reminder if you're not in the mood to wait for posters or in town afterward.