Amsterdam GA logistics / looking for people to hang out with

I'm going to both Amsterdam shows with GA (sadly) non-10C tickets.  Any idea early I should get in line to get a good spot by the stage?  Also, out of curiosity, how much earlier will those with 10C tickets be admitted?

2010- New Orleans Jazz Fest

2018- Amsterdam x2, Chicago N2

2020- Baltimore

2022- Camden 

Comments

• Also, I'm solo on the June 12th show and wouldn't mind people to hang out with.

2020- Baltimore

2022- Camden 

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852

I'm going to both Amsterdam shows with GA (sadly) non-10C tickets.  Any idea early I should get in line to get a good spot by the stage?  Also, out of curiosity, how much earlier will those with 10C tickets be admitted?

We have a thread for that!  Hope this helps and remember to be nice to the goat.  After you read the thread you'll understand!!!

Have a great time!!!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/270851/getting-on-the-rail-how-early
  • thanks!

2020- Baltimore

2022- Camden 

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    thanks!
    It starts off serious but then becomes a joke.  I'm sure you can decipher between the two.

After you read if you still have questions a bunch of us will help out I'm sure!!!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Its normally only 15-20 minutes early entrance before they only the doors for everyone
  • Thanks!  I'm only in town for 48 hours, so I don't want to spend my entire trip in Amsterdam waiting. Crossing fingers that showing up at 4 or 5 will still get me a decent spot.

2020- Baltimore

2022- Camden 

• I'm over from England, picking up my Irish mate in Belgium then into Amsterdam on Tuesday for both shows. Anyone traveling over from the US/on their own/looking for drinking buddies/wishes to point and laugh at stupid people is welcome to join us in whatever drinking hole(s) we end up frequenting pre-show etc. Drop me a message on here and I'll give you my contact details.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,356
    I'm over from England, picking up my Irish mate in Belgium then into Amsterdam on Tuesday for both shows. Anyone traveling over from the US/on their own/looking for drinking buddies/wishes to point and laugh at stupid people is welcome to join us in whatever drinking hole(s) we end up frequenting pre-show etc. Drop me a message on here and I'll give you my contact details.
    @nippleholic as I'm having his extra ticket, gonna have some lunch and drinks so the more the merrier!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • The Rock said:
    I'm over from England, picking up my Irish mate in Belgium then into Amsterdam on Tuesday for both shows. Anyone traveling over from the US/on their own/looking for drinking buddies/wishes to point and laugh at stupid people is welcome to join us in whatever drinking hole(s) we end up frequenting pre-show etc. Drop me a message on here and I'll give you my contact details.
    @nippleholic as I'm having his extra ticket, gonna have some lunch and drinks so the more the merrier!
    Give us a shout and let us know where you are then dude, we'll try and hook up with you
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,356
    The Rock said:
    Give us a shout and let us know where you are then dude, we'll try and hook up with you
    PM me your number or whatever and I'll keep in touch :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74

Same.  I arrive Weds at about 11am, fly back Thursday .  Need to do box office to get 10c tickets, get some merch etc but then up for a drink or 2

I also have a spare 10c GA ticket for Weds night (face value) if anyone knows someone who needs one